First time in Forever Sing Along - (impact breakfast ressie)

oceanmarina

DIS Veteran
Hi all.

I have a fastpast + for the Frozen First Time in Forever Sing Along. My fastpass said I can arrive between 9:05 - 9:20) so i'm assuming it starts at 9:30. Does anyone know how long it is?

We wanted at have breakfast at Hollywood & Vine, I originally had a 9:30 ressie so i'm thinking i'll have to change it to a 10:00 ressie? (I'm not sure what time to make it).

What do you think is a good time for a breakfast ressie after the sing along?

Thanks,
Marina

The show is 30 minutes or so. You might have a better chance of changing the past pass for a later time as opposed to the ADR for Hollywood and vine,

The show is 30 minutes or so. You might have a better chance of changing the past pass for a later time as opposed to the ADR for Hollywood and vine,

Hi. I tried to get a different sing along time, the next availability isn't till after 2, we only are staying at the park about 2 hours or so, we'll be gone by then.

What do you think is a good time for a breakfast ressie after the sing along?
Lunch.

But seriously the show is 25 minutes long. Then you need to exit the theater. Then you need to make your way to H&V and check in. 10:20 looks like their latest breakfast reservation; that'd be best after a 9:30 show.

Hi. I tried to get a different sing along time, the next availability isn't till after 2, we only are staying at the park about 2 hours or so, we'll be gone by then.
Why are you wasting 3 FP+ allotments on a park you will be at for 2 hours with 1 hour of that being taken up by a meal? I'm really confused. You could easily standby the sing-along. First showings of any show are typically light on crowds. Also, its new theater has a lot of room IIRC.

If you are not staying in the park that long, I'd use my fast passes at the next park. The show is every hour, so I'd do breakfast when you can and see the next show standby. The theater it's in is really big.

I use touringplans.com and it always tells me its not going to use my fastpass for the Frozen sing along... it says it's not needed. From what I've read there is no benefit to using a fast pass on this show. There isn't special seating and theres always room for everyone in the standby line from what I gather.

Lunch.

But seriously the show is 25 minutes long. Then you need to exit the theater. Then you need to make your way to H&V and check in. 10:20 looks like their latest breakfast reservation; that'd be best after a 9:30 show.

Why are you wasting 3 FP+ allotments on a park you will be at for 2 hours with 1 hour of that being taken up by a meal? I'm really confused. You could easily standby the sing-along. First showings of any show are typically light on crowds. Also, its new theater has a lot of room IIRC.

My kids really love Toy Story Midway Mania & since I made a fastpass + for that, I had to use the other 2 at the same park.

My kids really love Toy Story Midway Mania & since I made a fastpass + for that, I had to use the other 2 at the same park.
Understandable.

But if you are only interested in TSMM, Frozen Sing-Along, and H&V Breakfast and you plan on another park in the afternoon/evening, I highly recommend making your fastpasses at the other park. Go to TSMM as soon as you enter the park, then H&V Breakfast and Sing-Along.

If your kids really love TSMM enough to use it as your only good FP+ selection, I then strongly recommend heading to it at RD and using your FP+ for it as a second ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter