• Informative

• Interesting

• Boring

• Just OK

• Loved the Pics

• Makes me want to go on the Disney Dream

• Great Details

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just want to say I love your trip report! We were on the Magic in May and I am going on the Fantasy next year for my 40th birthday! So excited! You have a beautiful family and the pictures are great!

I know this is a year later, but, WOW!!!! Thank you for sharing your 1st Disney Cruise Journey with us. I enjoyed reading and looking at your pictures, just as much as you did sharing. Going to celebrate my 50th birthday on the Magic October 18-23, 2015. Turned 50 September 25th.

What a great TR. Really looking forward to our trip next year. Thank you so much! Great info & great pics!

We are going on our very first cruise ever! We are doing the Dream 4 night Bahamas at end of February. I loved reading your report and all pictures! Thank you for sharing so many details with us!

Loved your trip report! Thank you so much for all the details and advice for first time cruisers (we're planning our first Disney Cruise:banana:), it's very helpful!

I am glad I found this report! We will be with my son who will be two months shy of 18. I just don't see much posted about Vibe, and I'm glad to see your 16 year old had such a fun experience--I hope he enjoys it as much.
Daisyx3

While there we noticed the Shutters set ups with different backgrounds. OMG and we have extra time before dinner. We would have never been there at that time if it wasn't to meet Peter Pan. We would have gone straight to dinner. So if photos is your thing. You may want to go check it out before your dinner or show depending on what you have at 6pm. There were a lot of photo ops. Three different backgrounds.
I'm just finding and reading (and enjoying!) your trip report now. Thanks so much for sharing it! We're going on the Dream in late October.
I wanted to ask if the backgrounds you mention and show are available to just take your own pictures by with your own camera, or if they are only for the professional photographers and the pics they add to the packages to buy. I would assume you can use them on your own, but wasn't sure. I know I've read reports about CMs often taking pics for you with your own camera, but the official photographers (who aren't Disney CMs) not.
Thanks!

Great report! Love your photos....your younger drought is adorable. You may have mentioned something, but it was obvious your older daughter was not to into being in the pix. I have 3 sons 15-21 and our last cruise on the Dream this past August, I could not get them to pose for any pix. I force them at CC to let me take picture of them. They obliged but no smiles....

You make me want to hop on another cruise tomorrow. We just had 7-8 inches of snow yesterday in NJ....Happy Spring...it's awful!❄️Waiting for the real spring to come.☀️

Thanks again, for your very complete and inviting TR.

Thank you :-)
We are not too far. We're in NY and we had wicked weather last night. Strong winds and freaky lightening. The neighbors tree across the street split in half. Luckily it fell towards the lawn rather than cars. We have our next cruise planned on the Disney Fantasy for August 27th. I can't wait. So looking forward to spending an entire week on a Disney cruise. 4 days was way too short for me. LOL

My oldest daughter spent a lot of time at the Vibe so she did end up in a lot less pictures. She's got her moments. Sometimes she likes having pictures taken and other times can't be bothered.

Great report!!! Thank you for all your tips! I have been writing them down to put in my cruise binder. Quick question, how much was the CD and All the photos together? We are trying to think about what we might want to do. Your girls are adorable!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

You're welcome :-)
I don't recall but I believe I have the amount somewhere in my trip report. It was under $300.

I read your TR a while back and saw people talking about your DH looking like Clooney. Lately I've been seeing this trailer for a new HBO show called The Brink, and the actor playing the US president (Esai Morales) kept reminding me of something, and I FINALLY realized it was your TR, heh. So I had to dig it up to mention this. I'm guessing your husband hears that one too.

http://www.topnews.in/files/images/EsaiMorales1_0.jpg

And thanks for the TR. :)

LOL....I don't think he has.
You're welcome.

This report was everything i needed to plan!! I was going back and forth about Disney transportation vs our own. Guess we'll be setting up our own! Thank you for the details - you put a lot of work into this!!!

You're welcome :-)
The photo situation with these TR reports is a pain in the rear. I wanted to share more of the FE's but my photo bucket account filled up. I wish we could automatically upload from our computers into the report.

I believe my Mom will drop us off for our cruise in August. I'm so happy that I'll be able to control the time of arrival this time :-)

Great TR! Did you find the lines long for the portrait style photos? We also have Main seating for dinner so I was wondering if going before or after dinner would be better.

Not at all. Sometimes you just walk right up because many are still out by the pools or getting ready. Most people go after dinner so I think a good time is to go before dinner. Plus there are several photographers so that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter