• Interesting

• Boring

• Just OK

• Loved the Pics

• Makes me want to go on the Disney Dream

• Great Details

Results are only viewable after voting.
We grabbed our lunch from Cookies Too

I think the food on the ship is much better.

pineapple upside down cake...

You grab your food from Cookies Too (buffet style) and then sit under the tent with picnic tables...

loaded with coconuts...

We told her she had chocolate all over her face and this is the face she made lol...

must've been a good cookie lol...

Would you just look at that water.....WOW!!!

Hubby resting all alone under an umbrella lol...

It started to drizzle when it was almost time for us to leave. We were afraid we'd get caught in a downpour so we headed to the tram stop. The tram stop has a big awning that fits a lot of people under :-) It stopped quickly. It was almost time for us to get ready for dinner so we headed back to the ship. Right outside of the ship is an area with a faucet for you to wash the sand off your feet. Across from the ship are refreshments :-) We grabbed the unsweetened tea. Yuck, we didn't like it. After getting it, I noticed a drink with watermelon in it. I'm thinking that must've tasted good. There was also water.

There's the aquaduck sticking out of the ship...

Very important - You need to take all room keys with you to leave and come back on the ship.

Thank you for all the gorgeous photos of CC! It's one of the things I'm most looking forward to!

Those photos of CC are amazing! I've only got 528 more days…but who's counting!!??

Those photos of CC are amazing! I've only got 528 more days…but who's counting!!??

lol, the countdown goes fast.
Our countdown to our next cruise will be a lot higher than that. LOL
We're hoping to book for Summer 2016 on the 7-night Fantasy.

We all took showers and got ready for Halloween night. Only the girls dressed up for Halloween. We went to the atrium for the Halloween festivities at 4:45pm. They had trick or treat stations and some of them had games the kids could play before getting their treats.

Dressed as a Feisty Fairy...

Dressed as Katniss from the Hunger Games...

Memory Game

cute couple taking pics by the tree and I had to hit the shutter button myself lol...

Ring Toss Game...

After the Halloween festivities we went to browse our photos really quick in the Shutters kiosk and the album.

At 5:45pm, we headed to Enchanted Garden again for our dinner. Tonight was the regular Enchanted Garden Menu whereas the night before was the Pirate Menu.

The appetizers weren’t appealing to me so I just ordered the same salad I got yesterday. The rest of the family did the same (ordered salads).

My husband, oldest daughter, and I ordered the Prime Rib. I asked if I could have french fries instead (was in the mood) and he said ok.

Shutters came by to take pics of us (they did this yesterday too). They have face recognition technology and it really works. Our photos were in our album. If they can't detect it, then they hang up the photos in Shutters to see if they are claimed. Again I may have mentioned this before, if you see your photos there and you're planning to get the CD let them know so that they add those photos to your CD.

Hubby ordered wine tonight...wine is extra...forgot how much that glass of wine cost. I think around $12.

Hubby and oldest daughter ordered this for dessert...

I ordered the apple cinnamon sundae. I wasn’t sure what it would be like but it was delicious with apple slices in the cup. It tasted like those apple danishes.

Our server also gave us a sampler of chocolate and apricot squares. It was yummy but we were so stuffed and could only taste one of each.

The door at Enchanted Garden makes a cool backdrop for photos especially for Halloween costumes lol

After dinner we went to the atrium to take photos. This was our normal routine on the ship. I brought the Navigator with me to dinner because it seemed as if there wasn't enough time to look at it closely and plan. It's the perfect time to give it another glance while waiting for your dinner. I noticed that the Vibe was going to ride the Aquaduck at 8pm. Our oldest daughter didn't get a chance to ride it yet and I asked her if she wanted to go. She was interested so while I waited on line to take pics with Halloween Minnie my husband went with her back to the room to get her bathing suit. After the pic with Minnie she went to meet everyone at the Vibe. She says that there were only a few little kids there and that she got to ride it more that five times. She was the only one out of the four of us that got to ride it at night.

Here's Halloween Minnie. Her line was a tad bit long but worth it to get pics with her :-)

signing the little one's autograph book...

dancing in the atrium lol

Now she got Mommy to dance...

Pluto was AWESOME! He is the first character/person that I have ever met in my life who waited for me to take a picture during that first moment. He held the hug just so that I can capture it. I was in awe. There's one thing that I found strange on the Disney Dream. The photographers do not take candid pictures with the characters. The whole trip I was curious as to why they don't capture all these cute moments that I noticed of kids hugging them etc. They only take posed pictures.

where did she go lol...

I witnessed the cutest moment and since we had just finished taking a family photo with Pluto I was scramming for my camera trying not to lose the moment. It almost looked like the professional photographer was going to do it but nope there was nothing in my library. I'm so glad I made it on time.

My daughter then told me that she told him she loves puppies and he laid on the floor and she got down and petted him. It was the cutest thing and I have to say one of the best and favorite interactions my kids have had with a Disney character.

After we were done with all the photos, we dropped off our youngest daughter at Oceaneer's Lab. There was supposed to be a Halloween party but then I realized that I think it was at the Club and my husband dropped her off at the Lab. I wasn't familiar with the separate entities of the Lab and the Club. We missed the orientation on the first day because we got on the ship so late. So if you're going on for the first time and you are dropping off your child at an event just make sure you are dropping them off at the corresponding location. Don't do what we did. Our daughter was dressed for Halloween and missed the party. I'm not sure what it entailed but it would have been cute for her to make it.

If you go early, they take pics for Golden Mickey's. We didn't know this and we missed it. We got there when it was about to start.

This time we sat downstairs. During the show we realized we like it a lot better upstairs and wished we had sat there. The effects looked weird to us on the 3rd floor. They look cooler on the 4th floor. The show was amazing! I think it was my favorite. After the show we browsed the merchandise in the shops. I bought a scrapbook album and a Disney cruise ornament. (I just ordered a pic for it too and turned out super cute and guess where it will go soon - the TREE!).

After the show, we took pics w/ Goofy. Then we went to see our pics in Shutters. We had a nice thick full album :-) An album stuffed with pictures. This is when we went to purchase the package. We took all of our photos with us. I thought we were just going to get the CD but seeing all these awesome pics that we were enjoying flipping through we decided it was worth paying the additional $79.99 for the prints. Since we got about 180 pictures, it comes out to about .50 cents a picture. That beats the price of anywhere else. We were told to show the receipt when we'd want to come pick up more photos that showed up in our album. On the last day we just had to pass by to pick up the CD with all the images. We did this on our way out of the ship.

After this, my husband & I went to deliver the remaining FE's we still had to deliver. Then we stopped at the ice cream station for the 1st time during the cruise. Crazy that it took us this look isn't it. The time just goes by so fast when you're on the cruise and you can't get to do everything. Plus it seems you are always full.

We went to pick up our youngest daughter but she wanted to stay longer so we went back to our room to relax and watch tv. I also packed a few more things. My husband was tired so he went to sleep. I picked up the little one at midnight. She was printing clipart pages. Remember the crab legs to I took back to my room. My oldest daughter never got the chance to eat them and since our cruise was soon coming to an end, I went out on the balcony at 1am and ate them. LOL. My oldest wouldn't be getting back from the Vibe until 2am,s so I killed time by painting my nails.

These photos were taken by my favorite photographer on the Disney Dream. She wears her hair up and it's curly. She mostly took pics against the white background.

photographer said this is her signature pose - looks Halloweenish doesn't it...

This photographer did a nice job too...it's so rare that we have photos together. I'm the one always taking pics and we don't go for professional photographs. We used to take just the kids when they were younger.

I am very much enjoying reading your trip report and reliving this fun cruise!

Your photos are stunning; and those of Castaway Cay are particularly gorgeous!
We didn't take as many photos; so it is very nice to see all those you have taken.

We very much enjoyed meeting you and your lovely family on the cruise!

Thank you so much for the fantastic FE gifts and spoiling us; the girls especially loved the socks (and blue Lindt chocolates are my favourites :)

Thank you for taking the time to do a great trip report! It is bringing back some great memories since we were on the Dream just a few weeks before you. We did a B2B, 4 day followed by 3 day. While it was nice to be able to do some of the things on the 2nd cruise that we didn't get to do on the 1st one, we still didn't manage to fit everything we wanted to do in. :earseek:

I remember the head server in one of your earlier pictures, his name is Zan. I think on our cruise he was the dining room manager. At any rate, he was really helpful to us.

I am loving your pictures. They are making me want to go back on the Dream again. I'm looking forward to the rest of your report. :teeth:

I am very much enjoying reading your trip report and reliving this fun cruise!

Your photos are stunning; and those of Castaway Cay are particularly gorgeous!
We didn't take as many photos; so it is very nice to see all those you have taken.

We very much enjoyed meeting you and your lovely family on the cruise!

Thank you so much for the fantastic FE gifts and spoiling us; the girls especially loved the socks (and blue Lindt chocolates are my favourites :)

OMG Vanessa.....I didn't realize you were here. How AWESOME and funny lol. We enjoyed meeting all of you as well. I actually had one of the chocolate bars yesterday afternoon - so delicious!!!! Thanks for spoiling us as well and I'm so glad everyone enjoyed their FE's :-) Are you booking another cruise anytime soon?

Thank you for taking the time to do a great trip report! It is bringing back some great memories since we were on the Dream just a few weeks before you. We did a B2B, 4 day followed by 3 day. While it was nice to be able to do some of the things on the 2nd cruise that we didn't get to do on the 1st one, we still didn't manage to fit everything we wanted to do in. :earseek:

I remember the head server in one of your earlier pictures, his name is Zan. I think on our cruise he was the dining room manager. At any rate, he was really helpful to us.

I am loving your pictures. They are making me want to go back on the Dream again. I'm looking forward to the rest of your report. :teeth:

You're very welcome :-) It's so nice to know that it is appreciated. I have a new found appreciation for those who take the time to write trip reports. It takes a lot of time and work. Mainly because of the way we can't just upload photos automatically from our computer.

WOW....a back to back cruise. What a dream that is!! What things in particular did you get to do on the 2nd cruise that you didn't get to do on the 1st. I find that interesting to know as I too feel we would do things we haven't done on our 1st one. First because we are now familiar with the ship and so that is a timesaver in itself and then because we can skip the shows we have seen. We never got to go to the jacuzzi at night or the Aquaduck. I think that would have been fun to do.

Zan is a dining room manager. I think they might have a few different ones though because I've seen other people have different ones.

Glad you are enjoying the pics :-) Thanks for your feedback :-)

Following! I swear these trip reports are going to get me through to my own cruise!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! I really want to get the CD now. We just got our cruise documents in the mail today and I saw your pictures. Really excited now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter