First time Disney cruiser

Can anyone tell me about FE?

Fish Extenders is one of my favorite parts of the cruise! You can sign up either through Disboards.. you go to the Cruise Line Forums, and they have a section called Meetups, or you can search them up on Facebook. Either way is fine. The sign up should include information like your state room number, your ages, your favorite colors/characters, and any allergies. There are many other categories that I have seen.
Once you are signed up, this is where the fun begins... you literally can give anything you want to people. I've personally have done large gift bags per stateroom, and I've also done something small and simple like personalized magnets for their doors! This is all a matter of what you would like them to have. Once you are on your cruise, you deliver these gifts, and it just makes the whole experience amazing.

Fish Extenders is one of my favorite parts of the cruise! You can sign up either through Disboards.. you go to the Cruise Line Forums, and they have a section called Meetups, or you can search them up on Facebook. Either way is fine. The sign up should include information like your state room number, your ages, your favorite colors/characters, and any allergies. There are many other categories that I have seen.
Once you are signed up, this is where the fun begins... you literally can give anything you want to people. I've personally have done large gift bags per stateroom, and I've also done something small and simple like personalized magnets for their doors! This is all a matter of what you would like them to have. Once you are on your cruise, you deliver these gifts, and it just makes the whole experience amazing.
Fish Extenders is gonna be a must for me, sounds like fun. I must sign up! I have been on several Royal Caribbean cruises but never Disney and I have been told that Disney is the best. Can't Wait to see! Thanks for the info.

Fish Extenders is gonna be a must for me, sounds like fun. I must sign up! I have been on several Royal Caribbean cruises but never Disney and I have been told that Disney is the best. Can't Wait to see! Thanks for the info.

Well I'm going on my fifth Disney cruise in Feb! My uncle was a coastguard for a very long time, and he used to have to do Cruise ship inspections. He always said that Disney was top of the line when it came to Safety, Cleanliness, and safety of Food. They always were above and beyond the needed standards. He did mention a couple of cruise lines that often would not pass their standards... but don't worry Royal Caribbean isn't one of them. He actually like RC!

Well I'm going on my fifth Disney cruise in Feb! My uncle was a coastguard for a very long time, and he used to have to do Cruise ship inspections. He always said that Disney was top of the line when it came to Safety, Cleanliness, and safety of Food. They always were above and beyond the needed standards. He did mention a couple of cruise lines that often would not pass their standards... but don't worry Royal Caribbean isn't one of them. He actually like RC!
Glad to hear that! Who knows Disney may become my favorite. My daughter is 5 and she is so excited. That's all shehas been talking about.

Hello. Im also a first time Disney cruiser. I am bringing a 18 month old. Does anyone know if the nursery gets booked because I've noticed online i can reserve nursery time now.

Hello. Im also a first time Disney cruiser. I am bringing a 18 month old. Does anyone know if the nursery gets booked because I've noticed online i can reserve nursery time now.

The nursery does get full fairly quickly. But it also depends on what ship you are going on. I found that fantasy and dream fill up quicker than the older sister ships. I would definitely reserve as soon as you have the opportunity!

I hope you have the best time ever! I really want to go on a cruise ship. there so expensive! MAKE SURE TO POST LOTS OF PICTURES!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter