First time cruiser

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by melissafirsttime, Mar 9, 2013.

1. melissafirsttime

melissafirsttime Earning My Ears

Hello first time Dl cruiser with a three year old! She loves princesses and toy story . Where can I find the most reasonable trip and what ship/ ports should I consider?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Murse09

Murse09 Earning My Ears

When are you planning on travelling?

4. slatterie

slatterie Earning My Ears

If your daughter really likes Toy Story/Pixar characters themes then choose the newer, larger ships. The Magic (and I suspect Wonder as well) do not have any of those (i.e. characters or shows) except for a few items in the gift shops.

5. Sory23

Sory23 Earning My Ears

On the wonder they have a show based on Toy Story, but no characters that I remember and not to many items about Toy Story at the store, there were princesses meet & greet almost every day. This was on a 4 days Bahamas sailing out of Miami, that said it was way too short so we are sailing on the Fantasy at the end of August

6. melissafirsttime

melissafirsttime Earning My Ears

We were thinking November December timeframe of this year however there are some deals for April and may. When have you all traveled? Also I initially isn't want to do Bahamas because we had been there but I keep hearing the private island is the best. I want to more of a five night Caribbean st Tomas at Martin or Mexico cruise but now the prices are going really up!

7. megancondrat

megancondrat Earning My Ears

I'm taking my 3 year old daugher on the 4 night cruise from Miami - Key West - Bahamas and Castaway Key. She too loves the princesses and Toy Story. We are sailing on the wonder which has the toy story show at night. I cant wait! I was a little apprehensive in doing a longer cruise for her first time, which is why i decided on the 4 night. good luck!