First time calling WDW to book resort-need help

kid@heart-karen

Mouseketeer
I need help, this is the first time calling to book disney hotel myself, do I call CRO, or the actual hotel?? Or is there somewhere else i call>? I am booking room only. What else do I need to know?? Price of room> should I ask first if there is a special>?? Any help would be appreciated. I am planning on staying at POP Century. TIA :wave:

Call CRO (central reservations). Don't be shy about asking for any specials or discounts for your date, "room only". You might also want to try one of the TA's who specialize in Disney vacations, like Dreams Unlimited. They're easy to work with and will get you the best deal out there. They'll also adjust your total should a deal come along after you've booked. Since it is your 1st time, you might be better off using a TA. They can also get any of the Priority Seatings you need. BTW: Pop Century is a good choice - can't beat the cost for a Disney property! Have fun!

When you make your reservation, be assertive, but nice. Ask for any codes, discounts, specials and especially make sure to get their name, the time and date and your confirmation number. They are human and they DO screw up occasionally, so write it all down and put it somewhere safe. When you get your paperwork in the mail for it, keep that safe as well!
D.D.

Hope this 800 number helps...800-828-0228. I called and booked a room only reservation at Pop Century for Feb 10-16, 2005 and they were very helpful.

I would call the 800 number. You might want to check www.mousesavers.com for Canadian Resident specials. The only other options are for AAA members, Fla Res, Military or Annual Passholders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!