First Time As An Adult! Tips/Fun Stories?

MaddieC

Earning My Ears
I have been to Disney a few times with my family, but next year will be the first time I am going as an adult (well 18) with my bestfriend. Is there anything that will/should be different about the trip? I don't know what to expect. Or do you have any fun tips or things to do that we wouldn't have been able to do as children?

Thanks!

I have been to Disney a few times with my family, but next year will be the first time I am going as an adult (well 18) with my bestfriend. Is there anything that will/should be different about the trip? I don't know what to expect. Or do you have any fun tips or things to do that we wouldn't have been able to do as children?

Thanks!
Unfortunately, you're not 21 lol The great thing about being an adult on your own is doing whatever you and your friend want to do! You don't have to go along with your parents plan which is really nice! Have a great trip!

By the time you're there, Downtown Disney will be such a great place for you and your bestie to hang out! (Not that's it's not already fun) So many changes going on there, you'll get to hear music, maybe even dance a little... tons of shopping and some amazing dining! It's so much fun to get a little glammed up at night, go with your friends and order some mocktails (booze-free) and just have a blast! Anywhere you go will be awesome, but DT Disney is the place I always have a great time at with friends. And you don't have to be 21! :ccat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter