First solo trip!

Brynnie

Mouseketeer
Hello all! I will be taking my first solo trip July 3-4. I was planning on spending my first day at a park and my second day resort hopping. I am torn about just doing one park or hitting all of my favorite attractions at all parks on both days with no resort hopping. Just HOW CRAZY are the 4th of July crowds?? My first trip to WDW was at peak time in August a few years ago. The lines were all an hour to an hour and a half but this was before fast pass came along!!! I definitely plan on doing all of the Epcot attractions that none ever want to do!!

Any ideas on good things to do alone would be appreciated as well!

Thanks a lot!!!

MK is the craziest!! and i thought AK was the least crazy. if you decide to do parks both days, i would definitely start w/MK. BTW, be sure to think and decide beforehand which fireworks you would like to see. we opted for those at epcot and they were great!!:p

I agree, RUN dont walk away from MK on the fourth. definitely do MK on the 3rd and do your favorite attractions there as early in the day as possible. On the 4th I'd do AK or MGM and finish off at Epcot in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts