First Signature restaurant?

crusherace03

Disney CP Graduate '05
Hello, I lost my password to my previous user name, so I created a new one.
My wedding anniversary is 31 May. I am looking to take my husband somewhere nice to eat and I haven't a clue where to start. I am a previous disney cast member and it's been a while! Any suggestions? My husband is not a picky eater and loves a good steak if that helps!

Thank you! :)

Does it have to accept DDP? If so, I would recommend Le Bistro de Paris in Epcot, or Artist Point @ WL. If not, I would choose Shula's or bluezoo @ Dolphin.

In that case, I would choose one of the Dolphin restaurants. Naturally, V&A would be the best option, if you're okay with the price.

If its steak you're looking for the I recommend Citricos. I had the most amazing melt in your mouth filet there and I'm still dreaming of it! The service is excellent as well and I found it has a more "grown up" feel to it.

The best steak I've had at WDW was at Bistro de Paris. Service there is great and it's more of an experience than other Disney restaurants. ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter