First seating..time. Back to disney world and into park.

jgperkin

DIS Veteran
What time do you think we will make it into Hollywood studios? We are the first seating. We will head to buses after breakfast.. Then we are heading to art of animation. Then off to Hollywood. What time do you think we will actually make it into the park?

We were on the Dream this past Jan. We did not sit for breakfast, but went to Cabana's. We tried to sleep in a little (didn't work as they make very loud announcements at 7 am), got to breakfast around 7:45/8ish. Then, bought pix at Shutters, got off boat, collected luggage, got through customs, to car rental shuttle, rented car, drove to All Star Sports, checked into room, and took bus to MK. We were in the park by 12:45/1:00. I would say if you are first seating, which I think was 6:30, not sure how often the buses run, but I would think barring any issues 10/10:30 is reasonable....

On one of our previous cruises we went to Cabanas for breakfast. We got off the ship as soon as they made the announcement. We were able to get to the Magic Kingdom right at 9am (we drove our own car that was parked at the port)

Off the Dream on the 17th. Went to first seating breakfast, off the ship by 7:30, picked up rental car and walked through the gates of Epcot at 9:30. Using Disney transportation I'd say this is comparable. The time it took us to get the rental is probably equivalent to the time it would take to get a Disney transport from AoA to Hollywood.

We got off the Dream on the 14th and went to first seating at breakfast (6:45). We left the boat as soon as we were done eating and got on the Disney buses quickly enough, but there was a wait on the bus for more passengers. We were dropped off at Pop Century (there was a stop at AoA first) and we were able to check in. After that we were able to get to the park around 10:30/11:00.

We had first seating for breakfast at the MDR, didn't necessarily rush off the ship but left right after breakfast. DCL bus to CBR and we were there and checked-in by 9:00am, probably could have been at a park between 9:30/10:00 (we had planned to hang at the resort that day).

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter