FIRST PIN !!! But to my parents address

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by su_A_ve, Feb 3, 2009.

1. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

I simply don't get it - My first PIN ever, but goes to my parents address. The kids free one, which is no good as one of my DS is a junior.

I joke to my dad that this is for him to take the grand kids - we have the same name...

2. Pembo

Pembo OH-IO

I've never gotten a pin in my exact name but I've gotten one a few times for my address and a name very close to mine. I was able to use it when I explained the name mix-up to the CM. It's always worth a try.......if you can use it.

3. auntie

auntie <font color=darkorchid>It's a really lovely way to

Use it.:thumbsup2 I don't think it will be an issue. Who's to say you don't live there?;)

I've gotten a pin sent to my home..with my mother's name. She's traveled with us to Disney previously. I made all the reservations and confirmations for both reservations were sent to my address (prior to Disney e-mailing them). I suppose that's why she got a PIN..but it was sent to our address.

4. TnTWalter

TnTWalter DIS Veteran

I'm assuming I can use it since it's my household. I had booked a trip for her once that they canceled so I'm guessing why. It's' my maiden name but different first name....

search isn't working and I know i've seen this before so I'm assuming I'm ok. I just want to find out details and price it out....ugh.

Trish

5. Cinderumbrella

Cinderumbrella Wench

But was it to you or your parents?? Mine always go to my parents address in my maiden name (and I never even lived in that house as they moved after I was married). I have never had a problem using those pins either...