1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

First Night: Raglan Road, Planet Hollywood or WPE?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Aidensmommy22, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Aidensmommy22

Aidensmommy22 Mouseketeer

My mom, myself & my 2 boys will be leaving for Disney early Saturday morning. After we check into our resort, we are heading to DTD for dinner. Which of these places do you like best?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nessz79

nessz79 DIS Veteran

Raglan Road for sure! Good food and lots of fun when they have the Irish dancers/band at 7 PM or later.

4. FuzzyLump502

FuzzyLump502 Earning My Ears

Ragland Road!! My wife and I went there last year on our first night in the world and set the tone for a great vacation! The food is great with
    Lots of options for all party members... The music and dancers make for a nice night

5. DreamingPink

DreamingPink Disney Veteran

Another vote for Raglan Rd. The best dessert on property IMO. GERS BREAD PUDDING.:worship:

6. UrsulaGirl

UrsulaGirl Earning My Ears

Raglan Road! It's a must for all my trips.

7. wdwpirates

wdwpirates Don't lose ya soul cuz it's all ya got. - DH

Raglan Road!! The food is awesome!! We love the Dalky Duo and Serious Steak!

8. itradehilton

itradehilton Mouseketeer

If we have 6:15 reservations will we still be able to see some of the entertainment?

9. nessz79

nessz79 DIS Veteran

Yes, as long as you don't rush out of there. You may want to try for a later ressie to get more time to see the entertainment. Although it starts at 7, sometimes they take a little while to get going.

10. itradehilton

itradehilton Mouseketeer

Thanks, I will try to switch it to 6:30.

11. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

We usually have our first meal at WPE but we are also trying Raglan Road for our arrival night in February. I didn't realize entertainment didn't start until 7 and I believe our reservation is for 6. I guess I will try to book a later one as well.

12. geishagirl81

geishagirl81 Mouseketeer

I have had to go to planet Hollywood twice once because we have up oit legal deliver when 3ds got sick in epcot and another when she screamed uncontrollably upon entering t- red on a busy Saturday. both meals were worst ever at wdw..and not because of the disappointment of missing better restaurants. food was mediocre, service slow, and too loud.