• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First LO post

katelynsmommy2001

<font color=red>It's late, & I am feeling a little
Okay! You guys must have inspired me to get started!! Here is the 1st page of our Disney book!! Honest feed back is appreciated!! :thumbsup2

Thanks!!

Nice !! I like the layout and the embelishments that you used! I do have some honest feedback for you too ;) ( since you asked :) ) have you thought about matting ? That would have really made everything pop!

disneyfreakk said:
Nice !! I like the layout and the embelishments that you used! I do have some honest feedback for you too ;) ( since you asked :) ) have you thought about matting ? That would have really made everything pop!

Usually I mat EVERYTHING!!! :goodvibes I decided to try not to this time!! Maybe I'll try matting the letters & see how it turns out!! Thanks!! I may have another LO tomorrow!! :rotfl:

I like it!!!!!! No need to make changes!!! :cool1:

I think it looks great. I love the embellishments down the side: very cute!

:teeth: I am on a roll!! Here is #2!! Not my very favorite, but I didn't realize how big Minnie was, until she was on the page!! ;) Mickey is next!! Does anyone see a place for a title? I always title, but kinda ran out of space!! :rolleyes1 I think I am going to put Minnie's signature at the bottom too!! What do ya think?

Thanks! You all are great!! :goodvibes

Very cute pages! I like how you did the fibers on the Minnie layout. Those little details help make a page.

They look really nice! If I may ask, how did you get that font? Did you print off the computer and cut out or are they stickers or what? Thanks!

josanna said:
They look really nice! If I may ask, how did you get that font? Did you print off the computer and cut out or are they stickers or what? Thanks!

First of all thanks! :thumbsup2 I printed and then cut them out!! It's walt disney script i believe!! Then I typed them into bold!!! :goodvibes Thankfully it was an easy font to cut!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter