First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Six For Your Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I want to be the person to hit 4000. Every time I try to get a milestone post I miss. I want this one. Is that shallow and over competitive of me?

Kim

Have they posted any pictures of the Mardi Gras Parade from Universal yet? I want to see the costumes they dressed the crew in.

Kim

Its 1 pm, you shouldn't be asleep!!!
DD3 likes it when we lay down to "rest" together...I just couldn't do it today. I laid down with her until she fell asleep but couldn't help myself - I had to get back to the Dis. It is a sickness, I tell ya.
I'm going to go bake a :cake:. He doesn't deserve it, but DP wants one.....
OH, CAKE!! What kind? Where's Jen??

More proof my learning disability extends to the Dis and simple arithmetic. I was looking at the number of posts we have in the thread and I thought we had only 25 posts to go. Not the more accurate 125. O well, I suppose we will be at this longer than I thought.

Kim

Well this is ny 700th post.
DH if you read this pork chops and mashed patatoes for dinner.
Don't come home without your hunger.
Well today was pretty good.
Got some time to Dis as DH is at work.
Kid's went to a birthday party so I had a couple of hours to myself.
Went to the gym for an hour.
Just working my cardio and stamia up right now.
Another week and I will add in the free weights.
Came home showered and into my PJ's.
Dinner is cooking.
I have done a couple loads of laundry since DH has informed me he is out of clean socks.
Tonight when Dh comes home will read a little more Twillight, I am starting to get into it.
Then 8pm the amazing race, would love to do that with DH, I think we would be good. However we are not American and I think that is in the rules somewhere, or you at least have to be living in the US.
While I am watching I will knit a little more of the baby blanket that I am making for our Dear Brandie.
Maybe if I ask DH he will post a picture of what I have got done so far.
I don't have a clue how to do that.
Well I am off to the kitchen for a bit, to continue with dinner.
Have fun racing for 4000. :)

Well this is ny 700th post.
DH if you read this pork chops and mashed patatoes for dinner.
Don't come home without your hunger.
Well today was pretty good.
Got some time to Dis as DH is at work.
Kid's went to a birthday party so I had a couple of hours to myself.
Went to the gym for an hour.
Just working my cardio and stamia up right now.
Another week and I will add in the free weights.
Came home showered and into my PJ's.
Dinner is cooking.
I have done a couple loads of laundry since DH has informed me he is out of clean socks.
Tonight when Dh comes home will read a little more Twillight, I am starting to get into it.
Then 8pm the amazing race, would love to do that with DH, I think we would be good. However we are not American and I think that is in the rules somewhere, or you at least have to be living in the US.
While I am watching I will knit a little more of the baby blanket that I am making for our Dear Brandie.
Maybe if I ask DH he will post a picture of what I have got done so far.
I don't have a clue how to do that.
Well I am off to the kitchen for a bit, to continue with dinner.
Have fun racing for 4000. :)

I just started reading Twilight, as well. So far, I like it. It's very descriptive and as a writer myself, I appreciate that.

Love the Amazing Race. I think my ex-hubby and my now-hubby need to do the Race together. They both have an amazing sense of direction and both guys will eat ANYTHING. :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter