First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Seven Deadly Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, who is going tanning before the cruise? I am thinking about it. It is not something I normally do, but I really don't want to have to worry about getting burning. I am always missing places with the sunblock.

Not me. My grandmother had skin cancer. I practically bath in Blue Lizard sun screen so that I can go in the sun. I will probably come back almost as pale as when I left. :lmao:

I still have a little bit of a tan from my January trip. If it is nice in April I won't need to go tan. But if it the weather sucks I will.

I am lilly white right now. I couldn't be in the sun too much last year due to the pregnancy and how easily I would have burned. I'll start going next month and build up to the bronze goddess...LOL

Have to go home now. Talk to you all later. Maybe on thread 8.:lmao:

Not me. My grandmother had skin cancer. I practically bath in Blue Lizard sun screen so that I can go in the sun. I will probably come back almost as pale as when I left. :lmao:

My mother had skin cancer on her arm. I do use sunscreen now, just not as much as I should though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter