First DVC trip - question on check in

fatfish

DIS Veteran
We are going on our first trip Home in a few weeks. As it gets closer I am thinking more about details. How does check-in work? Do all adults need to check in, or does 1 adult check in for everyone? Can I check in for the group while they go get something to eat? What happens if someone is getting later? Does I need to note a later arrival on the ressie? Any other questions I should be asking??? :confused3

I'm getting soooo excited about our trip!!!:banana: :cool1: :yay: :dance3: :wizard:

One person may check-in for the group, as long as they ae all in the same room. You are not allowed to checkin fo multiple rooms, unless you are listed as an occupant of all the rooms. If one member of you party is arrivin later, you may leave a key for them at the front desk, or simply meet up with them and give them their key.

It's really no different than any other hotel. If you are on the DDP you will pay for everyone at check in.

Putting a credit card on file allows a $1500 room charge limit and express check out. You can select who in your party has room charge privileges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter