first class trip on coach budget?

caselaw3

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone . I am new to DIS boards what a friend recommended the site to help me plan a fabulous trip for my family. right now we are booked at aof a in a Finding Nemo family suite. I did some research and found that we could stay at the Coronado for less, but I am worried that we might not have enough room because my husband does not like to sleep at night. my friend suggested that I come on here and look into buying points but I don't really know how to do that or what it means . I am hoping to find some help because I want my kids to have a wonderful first trip to Disney World but I don't know how to do it thank you

caselaw3 said:
Hi everyone . I am new to DIS boards what a friend recommended the site to help me plan a fabulous trip for my family. right now we are booked at aof a in a Finding Nemo family suite. I did some research and found that we could stay at the Coronado for less, but I am worried that we might not have enough room because my husband does not like to sleep at night. my friend suggested that I come on here and look into buying points but I don't really know how to do that or what it means . I am hoping to find some help because I want my kids to have a wonderful first trip to Disney World but I don't know how to do it thank you

How big is your family and how old are the kids? I know we had fun staying on Disney property in Disneyland when my daughter was six because it was only the three of us and it was close enough to leave for a mid afternoon swim & rest then head back for dinner in the park b/c we were within walking distance. However my daughter 10 now even understands we've had more bang for our buccaneer elsewhere lol! This time for our trip to Disney world my mom is coming with us as well so we're staying in Kissimmee at orange lake, you can get a two bedroom villa with full kitchen, sleeps a crazy amount of people for around $175- $200 a night, everyone has their own bed and ensuites for both bedrooms, we can have breakfast before we leave for the day...serious look this place up. They will ask you if you want to attend a timeshare info session for free passes but if you are clear in saying you are not interested they leave you be. The savings more than makes up vehicle rental and being able to buy grocery snacks and water off site.

We r family of four with a 3 and 4 year old....i had thought of stayjng of resort but liked the idea of being able to go back and forth for resting

With two small children, I would highly recommend staying on site. When my son was 3 we took our first WDW trip from Atlanta. We stayed at the AllStar Sports. Being able to take a break in the middle of the day with a nap and swimming kept all of us fresh for a return trip in the evening to see fireworks and Disney under the lights. That is when WDW is at its best. Plus, having free transportation is great. It now cost $14 a day to park. I hope you have a 'magical' vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter