First Choice

PurpleDucky

<font color=green>Sorry folks, this ain't skinemax
My cousin and I were talking about this last night.. who's the first person you would IM when you log on to AIM/YIM/MSN?

My first choice is my friend Ben:teeth:

my first choice is my cousin. she's my bff :]
and then some other girls.... and guyss...;)

My cousin and I were talking about this last night.. who's the first person you would IM when you log on to AIM/YIM/MSN?

My first choice is my friend Ben:teeth:
Depends on who's on.

If everyone was on it'd probably be...Jaimie...or you, Devan. I have no life.

Depends on who's on.

If everyone was on it'd probably be...Jaimie...or you, Devan. I have no life.

Yes you do :)
We just choose to spend it on the internet lol
I usually wait for people to IM because I'm too lazy to double click their name when I want to talk to them :rolleyes:

Probably a DISer. XD I don't usually talk to my friends on aim. Except one who I have been talking too. RL Friends on AIM get boring after a while.

I LOVE 'hawhaw' XD XD XD

I hate IMing people first all the time. I feel like I'm bugging them, so sometimes I wait to see if they will IM me first.

Probably my best friend on MSN but since I no longer have that I guess it would be my friend Morissa on AOL.

my friend Sami, then my friend Katherine, then my friend Mer, then my friend Michelle, and then Alison.

Mah one and only contact, Andromache. <3

On my real life people screen name, Pooja.
On my screen name I made to talk to DISers, Jenny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!