first attempt at posting a link to a book

to see a bigger pix click on view...hope you all like it!!!

Cindy

Goofymom/pop...when I click on your link it asks me for Member name and password...I can't see anything you have posted...

Thanks for sending me the link, Cindy! Those are beautiful layouts!! I love the Blizzard Beach ones and the Magic Kingdom ones! I adore that picture on the MK one that is in the shape of the Mickey ears!! How neat!! :)

Thanks for sharing them! :)

The Mickey shaped pic is actual a cut out of Mickeys head using the CM circle cutter. You just need to line up your photos for the page before and the page after. I think it really brings an extended layout together. I used this technique on the splash on the pool page too!

Glad you liked it. And thanks for taking the time to look

Anyone else want the link just email me and I will send you it.

thanks
cindy
cpg5553@cs.com

I you have a second and could e-mail me the link I would love to look. I am doing my first scrapbook ever...a Disney one for my niece of our most recent trip... so I love to look at other Disney themed books.

Lizg17@bellsouth.net

Thanks.

I can't seem them either could you PM?
Thanks SOndra

Thanks so much for the e-mail. Your book is great! I love everything but my favorites are the "pool pages" and the Magic Kingdom Pages. :-)

I can't see either :( Could you PM me the link - I'm looking for inspiration on my last April's trip.

Would you please PM me also? I love seeing other peoples layouts-thats the only way I can come up with ideas. Thanks!

I really am glad you all liked the book.

I sent email and pm to those that requested it.

I bopped over to Timons books and am now thinking of many many many new pages.....yippee!!! Got to get busy on my own vacation book now.

Hmmmmm it took me two weeks to complete my girlfriends....wonder how many months mine will take....lol!

cindy

Hi Cindy,

I am just starting a 2 week trip from 1998~~could you send me your link tooo....

thanks
Cyndi

Curious to see. Would you please send me a PM with the link or an e-mail.

Thanks. Looking forward to viewing your page. I still have a Disney trip from 2001 to do.

Laura

sent a link to a few more of you......I need email addys from those of you whom I send messages too......

Please keep in mind this is a simple book with loads of journaling space. It was a gift to my good girlfriend and boy is it hard to judge how much writing someone else will want to do. I had to really cut back on the cutesy stuff alot. But it was fun!!!!

thanks again girls for looking

cindy

Thanks for the link. I really like your clean simpler style. It's something I'm REALLY trying to stick with / get back to. With all the really elaborate examples in magazines.... I find it's taking me longer & longer to scrap...because I think that's what it needs to look like.

I wish they would publish layouts from more REAL people. LOL

thanks for sharing!!!

And yes I kept this book much simpler. Last years vacation ranged from paged that took hours to pages that took minutes. I am happiest somewhere in between.

Did one set of pages in my daughters album that I love but they took several hours each. Chalking, crimping, mulberry paper, tearing, vellum..etc. I love the work I did but holy cow...who has time for that with each page.

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter