Firm Week 32

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by s&k'smom, Sep 27, 2004.

1. s&k'smom

s&k'smom <font color=blue>I really do have to get a life!<b

Good morning my friends. I actually exercised Sat but Sun I felt like caca. I had started a tape but had to stop. Feeling very light headed and nauceous(sp?) and no I'm not pregnant! So today I got to Allies cardio sculpt tape and it felt great.

Six weeks to our trip so I have to behave so I fit into my shorts still and hopefully have some room so with all the weight I'll gain they'll fit at the end of the week!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sm4987

sm4987 <font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti

Good morning all. I exercised yesterday with Christa.

This morning was supposed to be a rest day according to the rotation calendar, but I just couldn't sit still. So I did express total body shaping with Pam and express cardio with Stephanie. Must say, feeling pretty good this morning, just bloated:rolleyes:

4. toystoryduo

toystoryduo DIS Veteran

Good morning,

After a week off because of company from Florida, I woke up my muscles with Body Sculpt today. Feelin' good already.:cool1: Have a great day everyone!

Tracy:wave2:

5. sm4987

Today was a 25 minute walk. Then I came home and did advanced cardio blast with Lisa and firm abs with Nancy.

Have a good day everyone:wave:

6. s&k'smom

today was body sculpt with Jenn. Ohhh I tried to do as much as I could with the 8lbs weight ouch! But I think I'm gonna try and get some 10lbs weight to do a few of the exercises. i like the idea of big biceps.;)

7. sueg

sueg <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

FIRMIES!
    Yesterday was Cardio Sculpt Blaster w/ Lisa Kay and this AM was Body Sculpt Blaster w/ Nancy. Tomorrow, I may try Power Yoga, again. A co-worker is feeling stressed and I'm going to loan the DVD to her after my Wednesday workout.

Have a happy & healthy day ! SGG

8. s&k'smom

This am was body sculpt blaster with Lisa Kay. I just realized our vacation is not 6 but 4 weeks away!!!! Lord i don't get out much. So I'm gonna try and work out nearly everyday to boost my metabolism for all the eating I'm gonna do.

9. sm4987

Good morning all:wave2: Today was a 30 minute walk which was 2.5 miles and Fat Blasting Cardio with Lisa. Trying to reach goal and then on to the Thanksgiving challenge

10. toystoryduo

toystoryduo DIS Veteran

Hi everyone!

Today was Calorie Killer with Nancy. I had a very hard time with this workout today. I felt very slow and lethargic. This used to be one of my favorite workouts and now I feel like I can't do it. Hmmm...:confused3

I plan on taking my girls for a walk later too. That way we can enjoy the cooler temps and the beginnings of the fall foliage. Have a great day!

Tracy:wave2:

11. s&k'smom

Today I did upper body with one of the older tapes. I noticed Libby in it this time and boy did she have that early 90's hair. Actually she looks better older, maturing just so elegantly. I'm in a very PMS mood. I wish we could all get together to work out I could used a girls night!

12. sm4987

Today was Total Muscle Shaping with Stephanie. Love this workout!!!

13. sueg

sueg <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

FIRMIES!
    Wednesday was Power Yoga, Thursday was Hips & Thighs (No abs-more on this later); this AM was Ab Sculpt.
    I don't like the way Hips, Thighs & Abs is formatted. Body Sculpt on DVD gives you the option of Upper, only; Lower, only; or both segments. With HT&A you have to return to the main menu after completing HT to get to Abs, so you have to go thru another intro. When I returned to the menu on Thurs. I didn't pay close attention (shocking, huh) & ended up starting HT again. But I didn't realize it until I started the identical warm-up. Annoyed at myself, I took the easy way out & just stopped. That's why I did Ab Sculpt today.
    Hoping for some longer workouts on the weekend.
    Have a happy & healthy day. SGG

14. sm4987

Today was a rest day. I've been skipping them and my legs protested this morning. So, I'm listening to my body and chilling out

15. sm4987

Today was Total body sculpt plus abs. I'm off now, everyone have a great week!!