Fireworks view from WH??

msr709

DISfan forever
We've booked (YAY!) a pool home from ASVH, #1-2614 (If anyone has stayed here we'd love to hear your comments). Anyway, we've booked this home and were wondering about seeing the fireworks from (I'm guessing here) EPCOT, since I think MK is too far?? Anyway, my 2yo DGS is autistic and we think that seeing the fireworks at the parks might be too close for him since he has sensory issues but he loves seeing them on TV so we figured seeing them from afar would be the solution. Anyone that has stayed at these homes have any idea where we could view the fireworks? Maybe at the resort clubhouse? TIA :thumbsup2

You can see the Disney fireworks from Windsor Hills, but they are a couple of miles away so don't exactly fill the sky!

A great location to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks 'at a distance' is from the beach at The Polynesian right next to the TTC at Disney.

You can see the Disney fireworks from Windsor Hills, but they are a couple of miles away so don't exactly fill the sky!

A great location to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks 'at a distance' is from the beach at The Polynesian right next to the TTC at Disney.

Can you hear them from there? That's our biggest issue we don't want to be able to hear them. TIA

Can you hear them from there? That's our biggest issue we don't want to be able to hear them. TIA

you can heard them.

there was a spot on us 192 that you could see the fireworks but not completely heard them - between resorts over a lake. they have changed the names of the resorts - so can't give you more information right now. of course since there is no parking along that way - that is not a great help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter