Fireworks Too Muddy Loud

mozzman

Mouseketeer
had fireworks yesterday and kids were :scared1: :scared1: :scared: loud bangs are out for these two can you tell me if there are loud bangs at wishes and if so is there anywhere i can watch them in mk but not too close,or is the beach at polynesian better i know its done to music but does that drown the bangs.

LOL, this sounds familiar. My DD is the same! Funnily enough she doesn't mind Wishes for the bangs, but Illuminations scares her silly!

The Poly beach is a good choice for you I reckon :thumbsup2

My 2 boys don't like the noise either. We tried earplugs at a Guy Fawkes one here on Saturday which worked well for one but not for the other. At Wishes there is quite loud music and singing so the fireworks don't make such an impact so we are going to try it. But as all parents know now he is sure he doesn't like fireworks it will be the devil of a job just to get him to stay at all. Last resort will be to take him into a shop while it's all going on but that means someone else misses it as well.

My children are fine with fireworks in MK. Ethan did not like the fireworks over here. What we found was the fireworks are pretty much drowned out by the music and the atmosphere. I would stand at the bottom of the park at Main St. If your children do not like them you can leave the park and watch from a distance. I think they may have more problems with Fantasmic. It has loud bangs and goes pitch black at times. Although its an excellent show that should not be missed. Perhaps sit at the back of the stadium and if need be it will be easier for your to exit.

my youngest hates the banging noise but we had taken my dh ear defenders that he uses at work with us and it drowned out the noise i have been looking and you are able to by childrens ear defenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter