Fireworks Question

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Sjg, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Sjg

Sjg Earning My Ears

When does Disneyland start doing fireworks daily? I just looked at their calendar, but they do not have anything up past the first week in March yet.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pharmama

pharmama DIS Veteran

Schedule is up into April (I believe they start posting it about 6 weeks out). I'm not sure when/if they start nightly fireworks but it certainly wouldn't be until summer is in full swing. Fireworks are weekends only during the spring break time frame.

4. Mackysmycat

Mackysmycat DisneyDreamer

Doesn't it show Fireworks starting nightly on March 8th? or am I loosing my mind....

5. mvf-m11c

mvf-m11c DIS Veteran

The fireworks at DL will be daily during Spring Break which starts on March 8th to mid April. There will be fireworks even on Monday's through Thursdays during Spring Break.

6. pharmama

pharmama DIS Veteran

Sorry, you are correct. I have been looking at the first week of April because that's when we're going and they are not listed nightly that week so I assumed they weren't for the rest of 'spring break' either. But now I see I'm wrong, sorry!

So, yes, currently showing nightly Fireworks from 3/8 through 3/31. I wonder if there's hope of them adding it nightly for the first week of April too... that would sure help my planning a lot!

7. mvf-m11c

mvf-m11c DIS Veteran

It is highly likely that there will be fireworks (which will be RDCT) the first week of April during Spring Break.

8. Sjg

Sjg Earning My Ears

Hmm.. thanks you guys. We are going the first part of June. Is that the start of summer? Just trying to figure out if we need or don't need a Fireworks view room.

I found online that they started last year for the summer season on Memorial Day. However, the same article stated that the official summer season last year started June 15th.