Fireworks on the MR cruise?

simbasmom2

Just waitin around till boarding time!
The Alaskan cruise/fireworks question got me wondering. Will there be a pirate party with fireworks during the mexican Riviera cruise? :confused3

I could be wrong.. but I seem to remember someone contacting DCL and them saying YES to the MR portion... and a definite NO on the Alaska portion. HTH:santa:

I believe the PP is correct. I think that the reason its a no on the Alaska has to do with the enviornmental impact/air quality up north? I could be way off base though.

The previous MR cruises in 2005 and 2008 did have the Pirate party and fireworks (I looked at old trip reports).

I have this weird vision of the fireworks going off in Alaska.. it goes something like this: First boom... all is well... second boom, the icebergs start to shift. Third boom? Have you seen the movie Ice Age?
Irrational? For sure. Likely? Nope. Funny? You bet.

Thanks for the replys! I like your answers...glad to have fireworks!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter