Fireworks Dessert Party at 7pm?

steg

DIS Veteran
I was finally able to book the dessert party at tomorrowland terrace that a few members of my party wanted to go to however the only time available was 7pm. Does this mean the fireworks will be at 8 that night? 2 hours seems like a long time to gorge on dessert.

I'd check the wishes schedule but it's not published yet for when we're going in January on either the WDW website or the published operating schedule.

This is their first time going and my first time booking this.

This changes with the actual Fireworks start. Check the start of fireworks and count backwards an hour.

This changes with the actual Fireworks start. Check the start of fireworks and count backwards an hour.

The fireworks start isn't published yet for when we're going but it still allowed me to book a 7 p.m. reservation for that night.

So if it's only an hour, I would assume the fireworks start at 8 that night, then. That seems early. I thought it was 9 without EMH and 10 or 11 with EMH

In my experience, the party ADR time doesn't mean very much. What matters is that a) you have a reservation, b) you know the party starts about an hour before the fireworks (whenever that turns out to be), and c) people may start lining up well before they start letting people into the party area. I would plan my arrival based on those factors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter