Firework speciality cruise?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by greenleaves7579, Dec 11, 2012.

1. greenleaves7579

greenleaves7579 Earning My Ears

So I've booked a speciality firework cruise for wishes in June? I've done it before and it's amazing! I was hoping to go out for a meal before. I've opt for grand Floridan as the pick up destination as its beautiful, are you able to eat in the grand Floridian restaurant even if not staying on the resort?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. greenleaves7579

And our last boat had sound from the firework, I'm going on the boat for 6 or 8? :s can't remember now? Will this be the same? And have sound? Apart from on board dining options like strawberries and champagne any other ways to enhance the trip?

4. eeubanks

eeubanks Earning My Ears

I am interested in the same. Are there any dining options onboard?? Also can you choose where the pick up is??

5. greenleaves7579

There are dining options - they are rather expensive - I order chocolate strawberries And they were £5 each! And champagne with a pontoon boat I think there a maximum of 2 hot item as they don't have heating facilities but with the yacht you can order loads and have servers.
    You can choice where you board, I alway choose grand Floridian as its beautiful but all the option are on the Disney website

6. evilqueenmindy

evilqueenmindy DIS Veteran

Yes, anyone can book reservations at any resort restaurant, regardless of where you are staying, on or off property.