finish line download

littlegreydonkey

DIS Veteran
Anyone done this yet - I kind of fancy it but just wondering how far back they go - I want something with me and chip/dale (how do you tell who is who without their little coats on?) and none of the pics had it, but sadly my credit card is a little too overworked to just think 'oh, go on, spend the 19.95' and see what they got. Helen

littlegreydonkey said:
I want something with me and chip/dale (how do you tell who is who without their little coats on?) and none of the pics had it, but sadly my credit card is a little too overworked to just think 'oh, go on, spend the 19.95' and see what they got. QUOTE]

Can't help you with the video thing, but Chip is the one with the black nose (helps to remember that it's a chocolate "chip" nose -- at least this is what they told us at CM training). Dale is the one with the red nose. Sorry, no cute scheme to remember that by.

Haven't tried it either Helen. I can give ya something for remembering Dale though. DalE has rEd nose e is in both words.

The only spot guaranteed is your finish across the line.

Anything else will be luck. It looks like the cameras were stationary based on the sample--so they won't follow you or anything. They show the different angles to best capture the immediate finish line area.

Last year was cool--you could buy a DVD of it..not just a computer clip. I guess they didn't sell a whole bunch or something. B/c they shut off the chip mats, I didn't get my finish so they didn't cash my check. I suggested that they "warn" entrants of this b/c after a dismal race--that was my last little thing that would have just made it seem better than it was and my finish wasn't captured due to the technology tying it to the chips and the shutting off of the mats..

CHIP has a chocolate chip nose!

Your best best--look at your finish photos--the video cameras will have been shooting from those approximate angles--if you what you want you cannot see in the pics, then most likely it isn't on video.

where were chip and dale at btw?

LLP - They were at the finish line with Pluto, at least for teh full. Dh has no memory of them, though.

wtpclc said:
LLP - They were at the finish line with Pluto, at least for teh full. Dh has no memory of them, though.

Pluto was at the finish line? I have no memory of any of them! I do recall some pain, though.

He was for us. I could see them in the finish photos too, but Scott does not reacall any of them!

who knew they had different coloured noses - will have to go and look at my pics now, I'm never going to get any work done today am I!

You can find more pictures of yourself approaching the finish line by looking at the results page, and finding the bib numbers or names of the 10 or so people who finished immediately before you. Go to the asiorders web site and search for their bib numbers and you will see more pictures of yourself as you approach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter