Fingers Crossed!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Princess Jaimie, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Princess Jaimie

Princess Jaimie Earning My Ears

Our first contract was sent to ROFR today! We are trying to keep positive thoughts knowing that this will take up to a month to get an answer. Contract for OKW resale $57/pp, 210 points. 181 banked points to use by 12/1/12. Any thoughts on how this may go?? Very nervous!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. WsPrincess

WsPrincess DIS Veteran

Good luck! With Disney and OKW it seems you never know. To give you hope, a couple of us made it through in the last couple of weeks. We found out yesterday we got through ROFR on 320 points, $52 a point, OKW. I know the waiting is hard but good luck and think positive

4. DisDad07

DisDad07 Mouseketeer

Good Luck and Best Wishes. OKW at $57 should pass ROFR unless somebody needs to add on points, direct from Disney, with the same UY as you. The resort was sold out and the only way DVC can get points is to ROFR them. But direct prices are so high, most people buy resale for OKW. IMHO.

5. DestyTiger

DestyTiger Mouseketeer

Best of luck to you! We just had an offer for OKW go to Disney for ROFR a few days ago. Hoping we will all be OKW owners soon! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you as well.

6. ELMC

ELMC DIS Veteran

Safety in numbers. If we all submit our OKW contracts at the same time, they can't get all of us! Good luck to everyone waiting for OKW news!:thumbsup2

7. gatorgirl02

gatorgirl02 Mouseketeer

Add me to the list of OKW contracts in the ROFR process. We got sent off yesterday too. Fingers crossed that we all get great news in the coming month! :flower3:

8. princesscinderella

princesscinderella Mouseketeer

Pixie dust to all of us in the ROFR process!

9. Princess Jaimie

Thank you all for your good wishes and responses! Hopefully we will all be family very soon..."Have a magical day!"

10. DougEMG

DougEMG DIS Veteran

I've already taken one hit for the "team", I'm hoping my other contracts sneak past :rolleyes1

11. DougEMG

DougEMG DIS Veteran

Assuming that Disney will only exercise ROFR if they have someone on the waiting list we could make a list of when we all went in and what UY, then you could see who is providing cover for you.

SEPT UY, sent in Apr 02
    AUG UY, sent in Apr 02

12. princesscinderella

princesscinderella Mouseketeer

Feb UY at BWV sent April 2nd

13. gatorgirl02

gatorgirl02 Mouseketeer

OKW, Oct UY Sent in April 12

14. Princess Jaimie

Okw uy dec. Sent to April 12.

15. xstitches

xstitches Mouseketeer

I wish all of you the best with your contracts. I closed on my OKW contract 3/26!

16. idreamofdisneytoo

idreamofdisneytoo Earning My Ears

We are selling an OKW contract that Disney just exercised ROFR on. Good luck with yours. I think you should be ok. $ 57.00 is a fair price.