Fingers Crossed!

Princess Jaimie

Earning My Ears
Our first contract was sent to ROFR today! We are trying to keep positive thoughts knowing that this will take up to a month to get an answer. Contract for OKW resale $57/pp, 210 points. 181 banked points to use by 12/1/12. Any thoughts on how this may go?? Very nervous!

Good luck! With Disney and OKW it seems you never know. To give you hope, a couple of us made it through in the last couple of weeks. We found out yesterday we got through ROFR on 320 points, $52 a point, OKW. I know the waiting is hard but good luck and think positive

Good Luck and Best Wishes. OKW at $57 should pass ROFR unless somebody needs to add on points, direct from Disney, with the same UY as you. The resort was sold out and the only way DVC can get points is to ROFR them. But direct prices are so high, most people buy resale for OKW. IMHO.

Best of luck to you! We just had an offer for OKW go to Disney for ROFR a few days ago. Hoping we will all be OKW owners soon! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you as well.

Best of luck to you! We just had an offer for OKW go to Disney for ROFR a few days ago. Hoping we will all be OKW owners soon! We'll keep our fingers crossed for you as well.

Safety in numbers. If we all submit our OKW contracts at the same time, they can't get all of us! Good luck to everyone waiting for OKW news!:thumbsup2

Add me to the list of OKW contracts in the ROFR process. We got sent off yesterday too. Fingers crossed that we all get great news in the coming month! :flower3:

Thank you all for your good wishes and responses! Hopefully we will all be family very soon..."Have a magical day!"

Safety in numbers. If we all submit our OKW contracts at the same time, they can't get all of us! Good luck to everyone waiting for OKW news!:thumbsup2

I've already taken one hit for the "team", I'm hoping my other contracts sneak past :rolleyes1

Assuming that Disney will only exercise ROFR if they have someone on the waiting list we could make a list of when we all went in and what UY, then you could see who is providing cover for you.

SEPT UY, sent in Apr 02
AUG UY, sent in Apr 02

We are selling an OKW contract that Disney just exercised ROFR on. Good luck with yours. I think you should be ok. $ 57.00 is a fair price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter