Find your 2016 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

My family is sailing for the first time on Disney Dream December 30, 2016 cruise. Could you point me in the right direction to find a FE group? Thank you!

There is no post created yet for that cruise. If you would like to start one you can do that here, and name the title as they ship name and date.

http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/

It can then be moved to the first page of this post by a moderator for others to find.

I hope that makes sense!
Happy Cruising :)

My family is sailing for the first time on Disney Dream December 30, 2016 cruise. Could you point me in the right direction to find a FE group? Thank you!

Since there does not seem to be a thread yet, you can start a new thread for your sailing. You can then let me know and I will add that to the main directory, where others who are interested in meeting their fellow cruisers will go to look. Does that help?

Since there does not seem to be a thread yet, you can start a new thread for your sailing. You can then let me know and I will add that to the main directory, where others who are interested in meeting their fellow cruisers will go to look. Does that help?
I'm a newbie too on the December 30th Dream! Were you able to start a group or do you know if there is one started already? Thanks!

I'm a newbie too on the December 30th Dream! Were you able to start a group or do you know if there is one started already? Thanks!
Hi - I wasn't sure how to start one here. I joined a FB group but I don't think I'm allowed to share the link here. We are so excited for this cruise, are you all checked in?

Oh cool I'll look for your FB group too! We are all checked in and I am SO excited! We have three daughters - 9, 18, & 20. This seemed like a vacation everyone would love. Fingers crossed!

Hi - I wasn't sure how to start one here. I joined a FB group but I don't think I'm allowed to share the link here. We are so excited for this cruise, are you all checked in?

There currently is no DISboards Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise.

If you wish to start one, it's real easy.

Just start a thread, be sure to to title it with ship name and cruise dates. Then copy the URL on the top of that thread's first page. Come back here and post a request for AquaDame to add the link to the first (directory) post here. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Once the link is added it makes it easier for others on your cruise to find the thread, and get things rolling.

There is not currently a Dec 30th thread. You can find the directory on the first page of this thread and you will see no link under Dec 30. If you would like to start one feel free and let me know, then I can add it.

Hello. I am going on the Disney Dream on Dec 16, 2016 and am looking for the Fish Extender Group. It's my first time on this site so any help would be appreciated! Can't wait! Thanks.

How do I go about starting one? I have never done that before.
Well, first head over to the main Cruise Meet board. Start a thread there. Be sure to title it with the ship name and cruise dates. It doesn't have to be too involved in the message - a simple "here's our cruise meet thread" or any other post introducing yourself will work.

Then copy the URL at the top of the first page there (on the thread you just started).

Come back here and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post here. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

AquaDame will then add your link to the first post, making it easier for others on your cruise to find the meet thread.

I cannot find a Facebook page for 12/16/16 can someone please PM me. Thanks

I did not know that either. MJASP, maybe we could start a discussion board for this date on here. Send me a PM and we can chat about the details. Im not sure how to PM.
You can't start a private conversation until you have at least 10 posts here on DISboards.

To start a new thread (for your cruise), however, you can do that now, if you want.

Just start a new thread here on the Cruise Meet board. Be sure to title it with the dates and ship name for your cruise. Doesn't have to be fancy, just a "here's our meet thread" will do. Or any other information you want to start the thread with.

Then, copy the URL at the top of the first page on that thread, come back here (to this thread) and post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post here. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Then AquaDame will add your cruise and link to the first post, making it easier for others on your cruise to find the thread.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter