Find your 2013 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2822083

I have no clue if I did this right. This is for the 9/7/13 Fantasy Eastern. I dont like the title I gave it Sept 7, 2013 Cruise Meet. Forgot to mention Fantasy if that matters. Oh well, I'm learning...:confused3

You can go in and edit the title if you want. Just click the 'edit' button and then click 'go advanced' and change it to what you want it to say.

I would like to start the Dec 7, 2013 cruise thread. Thank you

Who all are joining us on this GREAT Cruise??? It will be me David & my DW Donna. We are GOLD on this cruise!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

So who out there are joining us on this Fantasy Cruise!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

I would like to start the Dec 7, 2013 cruise thread. Thank you

Who all are joining us on this GREAT Cruise??? It will be me David & my DW Donna. We are GOLD on this cruise!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cool1::banana::banana::banana:

So who out there are joining us on this Fantasy Cruise!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Can you please start a new thread with this info and then come back here and post a link to the thread so the link can be added to the first post. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads, not your info to be posted on the thread.

thanks

kimsue68,

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter