Find your 2012 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Hi!! We are embarking on our first Disney Cruise and we are hoping its not too late to join an FE group? We are a family of 4 - Husband: Gantry; Me: Anna; Anysa - 11 yrs old and Tristan - 8 yrs. old. We are traveling with my amazing in-laws (Grandpa & Grandma) and my brother-in-law & his wonderful wife.

I can easily put together fe gifts for all of us to pass out and I planned on surprisingly my in-laws with their own personalized fe for their door.

If someone can let me know either way, I would very much appreciate it!!! -

Thank you!!!!

Hi!! We are embarking on our first Disney Cruise and we are hoping its not too late to join an FE group? We are a family of 4 - Husband: Gantry; Me: Anna; Anysa - 11 yrs old and Tristan - 8 yrs. old. We are traveling with my amazing in-laws (Grandpa & Grandma) and my brother-in-law & his wonderful wife.

I can easily put together fe gifts for all of us to pass out and I planned on surprisingly my in-laws with their own personalized fe for their door.

If someone can let me know either way, I would very much appreciate it!!! -

Thank you!!!!

You will need to post this on the actual meets thread for the cruise you are sailing on. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up. Please see the first post to find the link to your meets sailing.

OK.... I have been trolling these boards since they released this date. We are on Deck 5 our usual inside cabins !!!! Is anyone else on this ship???? I asked DCL about dining rotations - no info.... any "pre-stay" recommendations -- no info but waitlisted ... kinda freaky ... If there are fellow cruisers tell me what you know ... this would be 5th or 6th cruise on the Wonder for us... just was on the Dream for New Year's Eve ....loved it:wizard:

OK.... I have been trolling these boards since they released this date. We are on Deck 5 our usual inside cabins !!!! Is anyone else on this ship???? I asked DCL about dining rotations - no info.... any "pre-stay" recommendations -- no info but waitlisted ... kinda freaky ... If there are fellow cruisers tell me what you know ... this would be 5th or 6th cruise on the Wonder for us... just was on the Dream for New Year's Eve ....loved it:wizard:

This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up on the Cruise Meets section. If you do not see a link or thread for your sailing please feel free to start a meets thread for your sailing. Once you have thread started, copy and paste the link to the thread in a post on this thread and it will be added to the first post for others to find.

Hi MOUSEMOM
I just booked 2 rooms on this cruise and have been looking for a cruise meets link-I have no idea how to "activate" it but we are on-can't wait!!!

Thanks but on the main page there is not a link to clink on for the 12/30/12 cruise, and I can't figure out how to put my thread there-it's not letting me paste it-thanks

Thanks but on the main page there is not a link to clink on for the 12/30/12 cruise, and I can't figure out how to put my thread there-it's not letting me paste it-thanks
Since you are not the OP of the first post you are not allowed to edit it. When IrishCowboy is back on DIS he will add the link to your meets thread. When you started the meets thread you should have copied and pasted the link to your meets thread in a post on this thread.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Can't find a link to the 11/25/12 MR. Help!

If a thread has not been started please feel free to start a meets thread and then come back here to let us know one has been started.
This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up, or to let us know that one has been set up if you don't have enough posts to add the link.

thanks,

If a thread has not been started please feel free to start a meets thread and then come back here to let us know one has been started.
This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up, or to let us know that one has been set up if you don't have enough posts to add the link.

thanks,

Ok total newbie here. I started a thread for the November 25, 2012: Mexican Riviera on the Wonder. But I cant copy and paste the link. Can you add it please?

Ok total newbie here. I started a thread for the November 25, 2012: Mexican Riviera on the Wonder. But I cant copy and paste the link. Can you add it please?

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!