Find All Exchange Links Here & A List Of Exchanges Yet To Come.

:wave2: I've been wondering that myself and thought I'd come over and see what I could find out.

:wave: Hi Robin. How are you doing?
If no one is hosting the non anonoymous one, then I might be willing to host it if the sign ups are within the next couple of days.

Dania usually does the non anonymous, but I know she has a trip in early Dec.
Maybe check with her??
Nutsy does the anonymous one.

Nutsy sent me a pm a couple of days ago, she won't be hosting the anonymous card exchange this year. She has gotten busier at work and home and feels she won't be able to keep up with it.

Hi.. I'm new to exchanging..

How do I find out more about the BAB exchange in the "yet to come"? It's nice now that alot of the animals are down to $10 or $12

Thanks

Hi.. I'm new to exchanging..

How do I find out more about the BAB exchange in the "yet to come"? It's nice now that alot of the animals are down to $10 or $12

Thanks

Try contacting Dania-DisneyCP2002 :). Welcome to the exchange board. :goodvibes

There used to be a Valentine card exchange, but involvment in exchanges oveall is down so one wasn't done this year.

Bumping this back up.

I put a long schedule of upcoming exhanges out to Heidi and she has entered them (thanks, Heidi).
Hope we see more participation in the exchanges. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter