Finally taking the plunge

pezpam

DIS Veteran
Well, the September deal did it. Amazingly, the timing worked out for both me and a friend - we've been trying to manage an adults-only vacation for years, but it finally worked. So, September will mark my first non-kid-oriented trip to WDW *and* my first solo trip since I'll be there a few days more than she will. I'm a little nervous about the solo part, but have planned a couple of nice meals and am looking forward to just seeing what *I* want to do. :)

Thanks to everyone who talked up the solo experience. :thumbsup2

you will have a wonderful time!!!

my September trip will not be solo... not with 7 other people... when will you be there - Sept 15 - 22 is our dates...

Hey pezpam

I think you will really enjoy your solo time. For some reason, going solo turns out to be a great time. You can do what you want when you want.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE going solo.

It is a wonderfully relaxing time that is very different than being with your family.

Enjoy! :goodvibes

--penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter