Finally, New Restaruant in Morocco

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by woodleygrrl, Apr 1, 2013.

1. woodleygrrl

woodleygrrl Lawyer to the Stars

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wdwdano@yahoo.com

wdwdano@yahoo.com Theme Park Commando

4. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

The walls are up in the area already. I saw them while at Epcot last night. Hopefully it's going to be better than Marrakesh. -yeck-

5. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

I'm really looking forward to this. I do like Marrakesh, love Morrocan dishes! We like it so much that I make several Morrocan dishes at home. Love!

6. mdvlprof

mdvlprof DIS Veteran

I like Marrakesh. Having other options for Middle Eastern food - Yay. I love the flavors, but don't fix often because DH is less adventurous.

7. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

It is a different flavor that some find not to their liking, luckily my whole family loved it. DS ( many years ago) actually bought the marrackesh cookbook with his own money (as a teenager) because he liked it so much.

8. HubbDave

HubbDave Remember, no matter where you go, there you are

I enjoyed Marrakesh when I ate there a long time ago. First time I ever at cous cous .. now we eat it regularly.

Tapas can be uber yummy. Good spot.

9. GAN

GAN DIS Veteran

My wife and I love Mediterranean food, but were WAY underwhelmed by what we ate the night we were there. I'm glad it's changing because we never would have gone back...

10. woodleygrrl

woodleygrrl Lawyer to the Stars

We love the idea of having a tapas restaurant at Disney. I think that it really goes with the way that we like to eat which is wine and several small courses.

I have found over the past couple of years, all the food is basically the same at WDW signature restaurants. Here is your filet, your fish, your chicken, your veggie entree. Starting to look a bit too much like wedding food!

Maybe this will help to add a bit more variety to the basic menu. I realize not everyone likes Mediterranean flavors, but god knows that there are plenty of places at WDW to get more "american" dishes.

Jennifer

11. wdwscout

wdwscout <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

We love Tangerine Cafe and Marrakesh. I am looking forward to having a new Mediterranean dining option. :thumbsup2