Finally!!! Le cellier

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Luv4Mickey, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Luv4Mickey

Luv4Mickey Mouseketeer

OMG! After trying for years I finally got reservations for LC for this December!! Woo Hoo:banana:
    Granted it would not let me do our entire party of 7 at once, so I split it up 4/3 and there were times TOGETHER for both parties!!!
    Needless to say we are SUPPPPPPERR EXCITED!!:yay:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. siczlo

siczlo Mouseketeer

:banana::banana::banana::cheer2::cheer2::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I know no one but others on this board understand your excitement!

4. kg66

kg66 DIS Veteran

Congrats to you:thumbsup2....we too got it today for our trip in March:cool1:

5. tigger30066

tigger30066 Mouseketeer

So Happy for you. Since my favorite number is 11, I will give you 11 dancing bananas.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Oh and one of these. :woohoo:

Hope you have a great time and enjoy the pretzel bread. Only 14 more days and I will be.

6. MinnieTink

MinnieTink DIS Veteran

That's great! Did you do this online or over the phone? Are your ADRs linked in some way? Have you ever tried this before? I see I could do the same thing for lunch, same date, same time, 3/4.... Kind of annoying tho, that you can't get an ADR for 7 when there is availability for 3/4 at the same time.

7. wdwnut61

wdwnut61 <font color=blue>Wish I could get my countdown tim

:dance3:

Looking forward to our lunch at LeCellier too :goodvibes

8. mindyd

mindyd DIS Veteran

Congrats:cool1::cool1::cool1: We are going the first week of November and have reservations for lunch we also had a party of 7 so had to split up in to two tables.

9. Daphne W

Daphne W Mouseketeer

When in March are you going? Today is the 180 mark for us but were told the reservations have not been released as of today. I am looking for a late lunch reservation on March 30.

10. Daphne W

Daphne W Mouseketeer

I got my reservations for dinner on March 30th today!!! I am doing the happy dance!:dance3::cheer2:

11. Luv4Mickey

Luv4Mickey Mouseketeer

It would not take a reservation for 7, so I had to split it up. I felt like I hit the lottery!! Well, at least the DISNEY lottery!!!
    @MinnieTink, no they are not linked but are 5 min apart. I did all of our ADR's online, which is very simple to do.

12. River Country

River Country DIS Jedi

Congrats:banana::yay::cool1::thumbsup2:rotfl::cheer2:

I have 3 words

Cheddar Cheese Soup

NUFF SAID

13. bama-mom

bama-mom 640 miles from the Mouse

Congrats!!! On Monday I was able to snag a dinner ADR for our March trip, so thrilled to FINALLY try Le Cellier! Hope you have a wonderful meal :thumbsup2

14. vacation_junkie

vacation_junkie Have Suitcase...will Travel :)

We love Le Cellier but will not be eating there this trip as its now switched to a signature dining experience for Dinner... we usually booked at the 180-10 days to make sure we were able to eat there once per trip! Now since its a SDE dinner isn't so full!

We could go for lunch but don't like to have a schedule to abide by in the afternoon ;)