Finally, It's happened to me!

JFox

DIS Veteran
My boyfriend actually uttered the words. DESINATION WEDDING AT WDW! My dream come true. 9 guests tops, including us. Just our 5 kids and our 2 mothers. We are not looking to spend $$$$$. Want to share the special day with our immediate family in our favorite place. I'm trying NOT to get too excited.

I would like to do the smallest package possibe but we have 5 kids between us. I couldn't imagine having a wedding without them. We are thinking 9 people (if we include our mothers) at the absolute most. The smaller package limits our guests and the middle one too big.

I understand the memories is only 4 (under 3 doesn't count) and we have 4 kids over 3, so that doesn't work because I want my parents there!

Our mothers are probably 50/50 going, maybe less. We could consider the memories package if we elope/stay for honeymoon but then I'm paying for 4 guests who would not be there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter