Finally! I'm HOME!

Killer_Tomato

Earning My Ears
Not that I really want to be here. I WANT to be back on Castaway Cay for another 2 or 3.....

Months.

The Bahamas are still beautiful. The Wonder is still Wonder-ful. But I got bumped from my flight home yesterday, and didn't get back until today. As a result, my Trip Report will be delayed...I should have it done by tomorrow.

Here are the highlights, tho:

- Even traveling stag can be a blast on a Disney ship. There is just SO much to do.

- Had great dinner companions. Family from Chicago.

- Doesn't ANYONE who goes on a Disney cruise know how to sing karaoke? LOL!

- The food was terrific...very few week spots (AP dessert was the lowest of the low point, and even it was "good not great").

- Castaway Cay is the most relaxing spot on the face of the earth.

- The Golden Mickeys are well done...but Hercules is showing its age. Performances were all first-rate tho.

- If you're looking to go snorkeling on Nassau, go. Very cool. I was a tad peeved that the catamaran "sailing" wasn't really sailing, though...it was engine assisted.

OK, that's just a taste. More will be forthcoming. Hopefully tomorrow.

KT, who must find a way to afford a 7-day cruise next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter