'Finally got my own way!' PTR

:woohoo: YAY

will you do a dining review? You are eating at a few places we plan to eat at I am so excited for T-rex but keep reading bad reviews

I probably won't do a separate dining review, but I will be reviewing them in my TR if that makes sense! I am excited about all the food too haha! And I'm super excited for F&W and MNSSHP!

I too have read a few bad reviews for both food places and for CSR but I always think that people tend to review the bad experiences (think trip advisor!) You'll just need to take a few risks!

X

Yeah I agree people seem to come online just to do a bad review! :? good point!

Yes please atleast add thoughts I dont need pictures just your thoughts please!

xxx

Hi remember me :wave2:

I'm so jealous of when you're going!

My DBF and I started dating on October 31st so I would love to go in October, my dream trip would be last week of october first week of november :cloud9:

I'm hoping someone in the next few years I'll get to make that dream come true so I'll be keeping my eye on your plans :thumbsup2

Hi remember me :wave2:

I'm so jealous of when you're going!

My DBF and I started dating on October 31st so I would love to go in October, my dream trip would be last week of october first week of november :cloud9:

I'm hoping someone in the next few years I'll get to make that dream come true so I'll be keeping my eye on your plans :thumbsup2

I've only been in October once before, but I was 11, so I don't remember a huge deal, but I'm looking forward to experiencing the Halloween party! :banana:

xx

That video is genious! Wish I could use a video software programme :(

Post day 2 soon!

Just wanted to say I :love: Part 1 of your video, looking forward to the next part (hint hint ;) :rotfl: )

I'm hoping to try and do one when I come back from my trip, I always take loads of photos, and we pre-ordered photopass (also thinking of upgrading to photopass+ when we get there :banana:) and i'll probably take a few videos on either mine or my DBFs camera. I'm not very good at editing though so it might not end up on youtube :rotfl:

Also I notice no one replied to your comment about pick-a-pearl in Epcot. This is one of my 'must dos' in Epcot, i'm thinking of doing 2, one for me and one as a present to bring back for my mam. Have you seen this thread?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520941&highlight=pick+a+pearl

I apparently have too much time on my hands because I read the whole thread a few month ago :surfweb: some of the posts are a few years old now but it has some good information about pricing and settings and a few good pictures too!

The Benny Hill music made me smile but you were meant to be running around after one another ;)

A good first day :goodvibes

Loved it! Ha cant wait for day 2!

That video is genious! Wish I could use a video software programme :(

Post day 2 soon!

Aw guys, Tom will be so pleased that people like it! We are both working on day 2 at the moment! Hopefully it will be posted within the next couple of days!

Just wanted to say I :love: Part 1 of your video, looking forward to the next part (hint hint ;) :rotfl: )

I'm hoping to try and do one when I come back from my trip, I always take loads of photos, and we pre-ordered photopass (also thinking of upgrading to photopass+ when we get there :banana:) and i'll probably take a few videos on either mine or my DBFs camera. I'm not very good at editing though so it might not end up on youtube :rotfl:

Also I notice no one replied to your comment about pick-a-pearl in Epcot. This is one of my 'must dos' in Epcot, i'm thinking of doing 2, one for me and one as a present to bring back for my mam. Have you seen this thread?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1520941&highlight=pick+a+pearl

I apparently have too much time on my hands because I read the whole thread a few month ago :surfweb: some of the posts are a few years old now but it has some good information about pricing and settings and a few good pictures too!

Hi hun!

We weren't really thinking about putting it online, but it makes it easier to share with my family if we post all the videos in one place. :surfweb: And hopefully this time, we'll have more video. We werent planning to do a video, so we're just using what my Dad and Grandad filmed!
We didn't have Photopass last time, but we have pre-ordered it this time with just the 2 of us. :) I really want lots of the magical photos! :wizard:

Thanks for the advice about the 'Pick-a-Pearl' - I'll check out the thread over the weekend. The necklace Tom bought me for Valentines Day 4 years ago has broken and I think I'd like one of these instead! :lovestruc

xxx

Loving your PTR and part 1 of your video can't wait for part 2 xx

Aw thanks!

Parts 2 & 3 are currently being uploaded, so check them out in the next 30 minutes or so! These videos I did most of, so I'm really excited to see what you guys think!

xxx

love them! they didnt work on facebook but did here YAY

What better way to cheer up when Bournemouth is wet, cold and miserable...... this is meant to be May :confused3

I feel as if I've done three new things - the car show at old town, rip ride rocket and the snow at celebration :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter