Finally got into POP with Free Dining

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by TheDisneyClan, May 7, 2007.

1. TheDisneyClan

TheDisneyClan Mouseketeer

We had originally booked our dates at POP, but when we called to add free dining (on the very first morning it was available) I was told free dining at POP was all sold out. So the CM swithced us to ASMUSIC.

I have been calling every couple of days to see if anything opened up for POP. When I called today, and much to my amazement, it was available with free dining for our dates. Sept. 19 - Oct. 1.

I called my sister and told her to call quick (she was also at ASMUSIC for the same dates) and it was available for her also.

Just thought folks would like to know... Lots of people are changing their plans or Disney has added more free dining rooms at Pop. Either way, I am thrilled.:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Congratulations!!!
    :thumbsup2

4. momoftwodisneykids

momoftwodisneykids Mouseketeer

It pays to check back. We originally booked free dining at CSR 8/31-9/3, because no rooms at POP were available. A week later, we switched to ASM to save about $200. Another week later, POP came available and we jumped on it. My sister and her family are also coming and staying at POP. They usually stay at WL, but decided to "slum" it with us this time. :rolleyes1 We have stayed many times at POP and I think once they try it, they will be hooked.

Joanne :hippie:

5. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

Congrats!

I did the same thing. Couldn't get into POP with free dining so booked at ASMu and then switched to POP last week. We had to get a preferred room though which I didn't want. Will keep trying for a regular room though.

6. pamrob

pamrob DIS Veteran

Congratulations. I guess I should be thankful to get POP on the first try! Can't wait.:cool1: :dance3: :grouphug: