Finally Booked the old key west and flights!!

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by jono77, Dec 1, 2008.

1. jono77

jono77 Earning My Ears

Hi all, I've finally succomb after months of deliberation.Here we go next aug 18th for 17 nights@
    Disney's old key west 1 bed villa with free dd of course . 2 adults and 2 teens, I booked with disney.co.uk/travel.Had to go for the 21 day pass, price gone up just over £100 in last month , bumer!
    Direct flights with Virgin From Manchester £608, Indirect actually more expensive, pleased with the flight prices, haven't told the kids yet, will have to start planning.We last visited in 2004 staying at AKL, got a fre esavannah room upgrade that time.
    Loads of planning now

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. StephenKay

StephenKay DVC Member VWL 2001

Hi there,

I too have booked OKW for our summer vacation next year, it's great resort lots of fun places to stay, remember to ask for a specific building/area, we always ask for the Hospitality house although most are excellent.

Here's a couple of pics to wet the appetite,
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. The Fetherstons

The Fetherstons DIS Veteran

Excellent, Happy Planning......:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

5. natalielongstaff

natalielongstaff <font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big

6. wayneg

wayneg Moderator Moderator

I think there will be a few of us there next August with the great rate they offered.
    We are at OKW 6th-22nd then Disney cruise for 7 nights and then end with 2 nights probably at AKL(still them 2 nights to book).

7. mikki.young

mikki.young Knows Dreams do come true!

I am staying in a one bed there at the moment - you will love it! Totally spoils you for smaller rooms :goodvibes Agree it is much better to be near Hospitality House..........