finally back from disney and..ew!

Hollywoodhaha

Cat lady in training
okay so today i got back from disney world trip :goodvibes

well, on tuesday night me and my sister and grandma rode test track

when we where buying our picture, the guy at the counter was flirting with me and my sister.

we where like, EW:eek:

I think he may have been....22-23?

maybe younger.

But i was like, ICK!

DOES THIS DUDE NOT KNOW IM 13!!!?!?!?!

I have been told I look 16-18 but seriously..

and my sister is 21!!

she was like, lets get out of here this guy is trying to pick us up

sick.

trip report & more details coming soon

ick for creepy dudes flirting.

but can't wait to hear more about your trip :)

Yucky, I'm sorry! Sad that stuff happens at Disney. You forget you're in real life when you're there! :confused3

I'm sorry about the creep who flirted with you, but it sounds like other than that you had a good time. I can't wait to hear more about your trip. :goodvibes

When I was like 12, I had 16 year olds flirting with me.
It doesn't happen as often anymore..
but I learn to live with it.

Woah..I just left this morning.

Yea, for dudes hitting on me...not so much. I'm glad.

Hope you had fun, I know I did.

i had that happen to me on the last trip to wdw but it was the guy selling the pics on splash mountain.

That's actually pretty funny because at Test Track I was buying a license plate that said my name, and the guy was flirting with me.

Oh and at the Polynesian, this guy who worked there kept calling me "triplet". And asking where my other sisters were...and all these other weird questions.

I wish the cute girls in Germany and Norway would flirt with me.:(

I don;t really let it bother me, CM's, young ones flirt with me often,m and random people too, I was 12 and some 17 yr old was flirting with me, untill my lil brother informed him I was 12, lol.

It's like the one place guys do flirt with me, so I try not to let it bother me unless it's an older creepy guy, then thats wierd.

lol.... on our last trip we were in the hotel at the pool and i was alone walking up to mi room, and this like 30 year old guy i guess looks at me and goes room service? and then did that head nod thing. I was like EWWW.....and then when we were checking in the guy started flirting with me, but then was like, just kidding, chill.

This one time my family went to rainforest cafe at WDW and this guy was flirting with my mom in front of my dad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter