Finally...A New July Room Only Code

I'm so happy for those of us that have been waiting for these codes!! Just logged on tonight to mousesavers so it's too late to call tonight (of course I tried anyway but they had already gone home for the night). It's killing me to have to wait til morning to call now:crazy:

YEAHHHH!! I'm so glad Disney came through for us!!::yes::

Tina::MickeyMo

y rate was so good, that I thought I had a combined rate of AAA (that was my original discount) and the new code rate. I guess the new code rate is just an outstanding rate!:)

Anyone know how much the Poly would be for 1 room, 1 night?

From http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#discountmenu :

# Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $74 standard
# Animal Kingdom Lodge - $124 standard
# Wilderness Lodge - $124 standard
# Ft. Wilderness Cabins - $154
# Boardwalk, Beach/Yacht Club - $214 standard
# Polynesian - $224 garden view

You would have to add tax, so Poly Garden View would be $249.76

Anyone use this code at a moderate yet? What was your rate?

From my source (but not confirmed yet) the moderates should go for $50 off rack rate, so that would be $94/night for a standard room. $104.81 with tax.

how do you get this rate on disneyworld.com???

I do not see a place to put the code in.

Do you have to call for the reservation?

thanks.

wdwforme@cox.net

The code was published on Disneyworld.com (under special offers), but you do need to call to have the code applied to your reservation.

I love these boards!!! With the new code, I was able to book the AKL for the same price that I was paying for CBR (which I still want to visit). Sooooo excited July codes came out!!! YAY! Pixie Dust for all those who still need codes!! :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I just got FW campgrounds for 43.49 a night w/tax for a partial hook up site.
Were going Camping
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter