Finally...A New July Room Only Code

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneyatl, Jun 8, 2004.

1. disneyatl

disneyatl DIS Veteran

Found on disneyworld.com thanks to another disboard poster.

Experience the first-class amenities and outstanding service you expect from the Walt Disney World® Resort hotels - at a price that's magical. Book your room now for July 2004 and enjoy sensational summer savings.

Value Resorts from $74** per night
    $25 savings* per night

*Savings based on non-discounted rate for the same, standard room.
    **Rates available most nights 7/5/04 - 7/31/04. Tax not included. The number of rooms available at these rates is limited.

Call (407) 939-7743† or your Travel Agent and ask for code XOA.
    Hurry and book by 6/28/04.

I called to check if I could use this code towards the WL and was able to use it. I'm now getting a room only code of $124.00/night plus tax instead of the rack rate of $199/night plus tax. I'm now saving about $420.00!!!!

:thewave: :cheer2: :cheer2: :thewave:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. johnsonet

johnsonet DIS Veteran

I'm glad for those who've been waiting...
    Looks like Passholders save about $10 more per night than the with this room-only code for everyone...
    If you look on disneyworld.com or expedia.com there are rooms available at every Disney hotel for July so I'm not surprised...AKL has ALL room types but Concierge avail. for every date i put in!

4. eljojo

eljojo Mouseketeer

anyone know the rates with this code for BWI? Want to make sure I'm getting a good deal with my package, lol.

5. sarha

sarha <font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien

I am so excited.
    I had originally booked with an AP discount and I planned to buy my AP tomorrow but this new code is only $10/night more than the AP discount. Since we are only going for 6 nights it works out to be less expensive to book with this code and buy a 6 day hopper than to invest in an AP.
    Poly GVC $315
    YC standard $214
    Both rooms w/o tax.

6. D'AngelosdoDisney

D'AngelosdoDisney <font color=FF66FF>Will hopefully accept the Tag F

Oh, they have got to be kidding me!!!! I have been waiting for months for these codes... holding out for my night before we cruise... should i continue to wait or go with Cypress Point... I cant take much more of this!!!HELP:mad: :eek: :confused:

7. cindala

cindala <font color=blue>Must solemnly vow NEVER to toggle

Can't apply to my reservation!! All the rooms are booked at the YC for my dates! A#@%&!!!!!:headache:

princess:

8. KarenB

KarenB <font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank

Thank you!! This sure helped us out with the help of our DU agent!!!

Karen

9. Terriw

Terriw Earning My Ears

Hurrah! I got WL for $144 / night for wood's view! What a relief to finally have a great resort at a great price. Now, what to pack...!!!

10. KarenB

KarenB <font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank

I have the details.....we originally had reservations for POR, but our DU agent got us a room at WL for the same price!! Whoo Hoo!!!!! I'm with you Terriw.....what and when to pack!

Karen

11. Familyof14

Familyof14 DIS Veteran

I just got this email from my TA, Dream Come True.

I was not expecting anything like this. :) We have two rooms and are only staying one night at the POP.
    I have asked my TA how much it might be to move up to the CBR now.

Are these new rates good for all resorts? I just wonder what the Poly would be for one room/one night. We also have the AAA discount.

12. johnnyr

johnnyr DIS Veteran

Does the price include tax? I'm glad to see a discount that anyone can use, but as an AP holder I'm a little upset that the AP discount I received (code AZB) was not much less than this discount. Why weren't the AP discounts lower this time around? Do you think this will be a trend?

13. sari80

sari80 Earning My Ears

So glad I checked here tonight. This is why this website is so great. I was ready to make a reservation using my AAA membership. I had resigned myself to the fact that there would be no room only codes. I thought I would check to see what was new and there was the code. Thanks so much. I got a savannah view room at AKL for around $225 per night including tax.

Sara

14. Goof

Goof Mouseketeer

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!:bounce: :tongue: Finally:crazy: Just called and had the code applied to our current ressies::yes::

15. Familyof14

Familyof14 DIS Veteran

sari80 - From my understanding, we were able to get two discounts...the New Codes and our AAA discount.

16. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

Discounts are rarely able to be combined - if you are staying at Pop, the rate is $74/night + tax, (see disneyworld.com), so 2 rooms at 11.5% tax is $165. So you only have the new code.

17. Aisling

Aisling <font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your

I'm thrilled about this new room-only code XOA! I'm on hold right now. I had an AP code, and was planning to buy my AP soon, but now I am saving a few hundred dollars with this public code and not having to buy the AP.

I knew Disney would come through!! :Pinkbounc

18. julybride

julybride Mouseketeer

Mousesaver is reporting a room only discount code XOA for 07/04-07/31. Must be booked by 6/28.

Let's hope this trend continues for the coming months.:hyper:

19. Goof

Goof Mouseketeer

Aisling, glad you got the code. I know that you and i have been weathering this for some time now. Believe it or not, i was only on hold for less than 3 minutes.

Familyof14, i'm not real sure about being able to use the new code along with AAA. According to the terms on Disney's site, this discount cannot be combined with any other offers. It's best to check anyway cause i'm just quoting what it says there.

Anyway, Aisling and Familyof14, have a great trip;) It sure will be better now that we are all saving quite a bit.::yes::

20. Aisling

Aisling <font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your

Goof, woo hoo for us!!!

Now I'm going to continue being positive-minded and KNOW that I'm going to get a post card, too! Last trip, I used a public code and then got a post card 5 days before my trip. I called and saved an additional $52 . Hey, not a ton of money, but I'll save a dollar when I can!

Happy trip to us all!:jumping1:

21. Goof

Goof Mouseketeer

Aisling, a post card code would also now be nice but i can't stress:crazy: anymore on this:crazy2: :scared:

Thank you Disney:love1: