Final Payment made--who's with me?!

anonymousegirl

DIS Veteran
WooHoo! Made final payment today for Podcast 5.0! Looking forward to booking shore excursions and Palo next Monday!

WooHoo! Made final payment today for Podcast 5.0! Looking forward to booking shore excursions and Palo next Monday!

Its a great feeling, isn't it!

We paid and booked our Palo stuff too. :dance3:

We are also Paid in Full!
Feel so good- I can concentrate on excursions and Palo now!

Just 3 months to go!! :cool1:

I just made my final payment today!!! :cool1:party::cool1:

Now I have to wait until Sept 15 to book Palo & excursions...... hope there is space left!! pixiedust:

I just made my final payment today!!! :cool1:party::cool1:

Now I have to wait until Sept 15 to book Palo & excursions...... hope there is space left!! pixiedust:

Remember even if you can't prebook Palo when you get on the ship the first day there is generally the opportunity to book. Good luck. I hope you get the opportunity. I know I always enjoy my experiences in Palo.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!

PIF is such a good feeling.:) Makes cruise real, instead of just seeming like wishful thinking.

We are also Paid in Full!
Feel so good- I can concentrate on excursions and Palo now!

Just 3 months to go!! :cool1:

Paid in full and on board activities booked. First at sea day Palo brunch, Jamaica catamaran excursion and Palo dinner on second at sea day. Are we there yet? :banana::confused3

So- I completely forgot this was September 1st!!
Missed out on Palo Brunch (so far- I'll keep trying). But we did get dinner at Palo on Grand Cayman day.

We are also doing:
High Tea in Falmouth
Tequila Tasting in Cozumel
Staying on board- spa day in Grand Cayman

What's everyone doing on 5.0??

I was able to get Palo brunch on 2nd day at sea.

Not sure if we'll do any shore excursions.

So- I completely forgot this was September 1st!!
Missed out on Palo Brunch (so far- I'll keep trying). But we did get dinner at Palo on Grand Cayman day.

We are also doing:
High Tea in Falmouth
Tequila Tasting in Cozumel
Staying on board- spa day in Grand Cayman

What's everyone doing on 5.0??

I'm just about to start a separate thread about shore excursions - will be good to know if any DISers are on the same excursions :thumbsup2

I haven't done anything about Palo yet. My travel buddy is not a fancy eater. She would probably love brunch, but that is a hard ADR to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!