Final Documents?????

poutytink

WAAAA The tag fairy doesn't love me...
I know this has been asked over and over again.....but I am 30 days out and haven't recieved my final documents yet. I got my ME ones last week. Has anyone who is leaving 9/21-9/22 gotten theirs yet?:confused3

I was wondering the same thing - we leave 9/22 and I haven't received mine yet

im leaving 9/19 and have all my documents.

I got my ME stuff around 40 days
and my final doc's around the 33 or 36 day mark

Brooke :)

We are leaving 9/22 and thus far only received ME stuff :sad1: . The other documents should be in any day now. Usually just when you start sweating.....bam....it comes the next day.:cool1:

I know this has been asked over and over again.....but I am 30 days out and haven't recieved my final documents yet. I got my ME ones last week. Has anyone who is leaving 9/21-9/22 gotten theirs yet?:confused3

Just got mine yesterday.

I check in on 9/21 and I got my final documents this past Monday. I assume you mean the packet with the hard plastic luggage tags. I got the confirmation and yellow luggage tags for ME a while back. That's all I can ever remember getting. I go twice a year and was just there this past April, but...I'm old and I could have forgotten something.

We leave 9/17 and haven't gotten anything yet. I emailed our TA last night and she said they have been way behind.

This is probably a stupid question but if I just have a room-only reservation will I receive anything in the mail aside from the ME stuff? We've always had a package before...

I think if I don't get them by Monday's mail..I am going to call them.

We check in on the 23rd and got our packet today :cool1: :cool1: .

Yes I fly out of the 9/21 & we got ours on Monday, if you don't get them in Saturdays mail I would call!

I am arriving 9/15 and I have mine. They came about a week after my DME tags.

We leave on Sept. 17th and I just got mine today!:banana: :banana:

But I still haven't gotten any DME tags or anything!:confused3

I forgot that they mail stuff... I leave in 4 days, I've recieved nothign but my ME package.... hmmm... they emailed the original reservations to an old email address that they had in the system, instead of the new address that I gave them... then when I finally recieved the confirmation email, it listed an old phone number that I haven't "owned" is 5 years... could not get them to fix that... I wonder if my info package was mailed to my old address also....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter