Fiiiiinally got to make my ADRs (most of them at least)

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by KingSpeedy, Nov 15, 2012.

1. KingSpeedy

KingSpeedy Earning My Ears

After endless days of waiting, I finally got to go through the early morning Disney Advanced Dining ritual of getting up at 5, pouring some sort of liquid with caffeine into a glass, and manically hitting "refresh" until the dates clicked forward on the website (5:58 by my clock). And I got magically I managed to get everything I wanted!

May 13 (flight in):
    D: Flying Fish (a condolence meal for CG still being closed)

May 14 (AK):
    B: Boma
    D: V&A Chef's Table

May 15 (E):
    B: Kona Cafe
    D: Via Napoli

May 16 (DHS):
    B: Ohana
    D: Brown Derby

May 17 (MK):
    B: CRT (still waiting on this one to open up)
    D: Be Our Guest

May 18 (transfer to DCL):
    B: Kona Cafe

I'm not entirely done, as I'm still waiting for CRT to open up and I'll be doing my best to snag a Tomorrowland Dessert Party reservation for that night as well. I've purposefully left lunch open as we're more of a breakfast and dinner couple anyway (it'll just be the lady and myself), so unless there are any specific "must try" TS lunches that anyone can suggest we'll probably just stick to whatever QS/CS catches our eye along the way.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

WOW! Great list you have! Yummy! I hope you do a dining report. Would love to see pics. Esp of V&A! I honestly dont recall ever seeing pics of the food there. :confused3

4. KingSpeedy

KingSpeedy Earning My Ears

Thanks! I'll probably do a writeup on the V&A Chef's Table, since there seem to be infrequent reports. The other seem done often enough that the only thing that really gets reported is how the service was that night. Can't wait though! 178 and counting!

5. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

How long does it take CRT to open up? We are going the same time as you and I've been freaking out thinking that CRT was completely book.

6. blairzo

blairzo Earning My Ears

Oh how I love Flying Fish. That Potato Wrapped Snapper is life changing.