Figmentcookie's "Almost done planning" PJ - Transformers?

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by figmentcookie, May 29, 2008.

1. figmentcookie

figmentcookie Mouseketeer

Hello everybody! I have been thoroughly enjoying reading everyone's PJ and wedding TR, so I decided to start one myself. Hope you enjoy!:goodvibes

Edited to remove non-wedding related information that does not fit into list of accepted rules.

The Engagement Story:

Edited to remove sarcasm. Nothing left here either!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Goldeelox9

Goldeelox9 Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

Welcome to thw DIS Boards...Or atleast the Wedding Planing boards!

4. sungela

sungela Mouseketeer

Such a perfect Philadelphia story! (DF and I are both Penn alum). I half expected to see Love Park. :rotfl2:

Welcome to the boards!

5. figmentcookie

This was a trip report of when we looked at the WP. However, it has been said that ever allowing any trip reports on this board was a regrettable mistake, so I have removed all the details.

6. figmentcookie

Removed because the pictures were too big and made it necessary to scroll on the page, which is against the rules.

7. figmentcookie

Thanks! It looks like your wedding is coming up right around the same time as mine!

Yay another Quaker! Glad you can appreciate the story that way! I don't think they will let me move out of the city until I get a picture with either of the Love signs. :lmao:

8. keenercam

keenercam Loves Mickey!

Welcome!! :welcome: I LOVE your writing style. It is going to be so much fun hearing about your planning. Thanks for all the great pix of the WP and Whitehall Room and Patio! :lovestruc Aren't they gorgeous?! :faint:

9. figmentcookie

Aww, thanks keenercam! The Whitehall Room is pretty, I've read a good chunk of your PJ, you're having your vow renewal reception there, right?

10. keenercam

keenercam Loves Mickey!

Yes! :cloud9: And I nearly fell apart when we thought the space wouldn't be available to have our post ceremony events at the GF. :sad1: Thank God that was all worked out and we even have a signed contract now! :yay: I'll be looking forward to seeing how everything comes together for you (once you get your date and time set), so that I can follow in your footsteps! :cool1:

11. figmentcookie

This post described my journey in finding a wedding dress. Since it's not actually 'wedding planning,' it has been removed.

12. Mocharilla

Mocharilla DIS Veteran

Yay! Welcome!

It all looks good so far. I love the dresses and tiara!

I must've missed it, but when are you getting married?

13. IndyBride

IndyBride DIS Veteran

Beautiful dress!! Great start to your PJ! Everything looks great so far. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your plans.

14. lov2b@disney

lov2b@disney DIS Veteran

Gorgeous dress! Cant wait to hear more of your plans!

15. figmentcookie

Aww, thank you! I was going to put that in the next part, it's October 13, 2008.

It's great to hear you all like everything :) I'll be posting more this weekend!

16. 29apr00

29apr00 Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

beautiful wedding dress!!

Can't wait to hear the rest of the details!!

17. alissa2008

alissa2008 I'll take two.

GORGEOUS!! Love it all!!!

I love your tiara too!! Did the seller have a store?

You guys are such a cute couple too!! I'm so happy for you two! :banana: :dance3:

18. figmentcookie

Thanks Alissa!! A dancing banana?? You do like my stuff :) The tiara was from venusjewelry's store. I loved my tiara for a few reasons 1. it uses swarovski crystals so it's pretty and shiny but I didn't have to pay the same price as I would for a tiara by swarovski, 2. because it incorporates my dress in with the earrings I bought for the wedding, 3. it has combs on the back so it actually will stay in your hair, and 4. it only took three days to get here after I bought it. When I got it, I opened it immediately and put it on... DF is hoping I'll stop wearing it all the time :rotfl:

19. figmentcookie

You didn't miss it, that's the next part :)

Thanks for your compliments on my dress! I'm going to be scheduling the fitting in a few weeks, so hopefully I'll have some better pictures :)

20. figmentcookie

This post was all sarcasm!

21. figmentcookie

This may have been misconstrued as whining and sarcastic. I'm quite sorry to whom I may have offended.