Figment-Imagination!

It's my 16yo's favourite ride. I have no idea why! :rotfl:

But, hey... it's air conditioned and there's never any line, so why not? It's cute.

It's my 16yo's favourite ride. I have no idea why! :rotfl:

But, hey... it's air conditioned and there's never any line, so why not? It's cute.

haha! Yeah, you know that you will never have to wait. For me, I think it is more the memories attached to it throughout the years growing up at Disney. My first trip was in my mom's belly and since then I have been around 13 times. Next month is my next trip! I can't wait....I can alreay hear it now... "immmmaagggination" lol :rotfl:

Our whole family loves Figment. It's one of our must do's. We also love searching for hidden Mickeys and there are a few!

I LOVE Figment! Although I miss Dreamfinder, it's still cute in my book! :)

Jackie

My 10 year olds favorite!! He's loved it since his first trip at age 5. We go on it a minimal of 3 times each trip. I do like it but even more I love sitting behind him & watching his face light up each & every time! To me that's Disney Magic!

We ride Imagination on every visit! I can't say it's one of my favorites, but I'd be sad if we didn't do it.

I do really, really miss the old version and Dreamfinder. It was a much better attraction back then. It desperately needs some TLC, though I hope that if they ever did update it, that they'd keep Figment and consider bringing back the Dreamfinder. With the technology available today, you would think this pavilion would be an Imagineer's dream!!!!

We also see Captain Eo once per visit. :) My kids find the 80's costumes a little more than amusing, while DH and I just enjoy the show!

I thought it was very cute and worth doing in EOCOT, esp with younger children but its very fun! :goodvibes

I much preferred the old version. New version is kind of meh.....

Still better than Six Flags though!

I loved it so much back in 94'! Haven't seen it since, and everyone keeps telling me it's so bad now. I won't go back haha, got to keep the good memories alive somehow!:rotfl2:

i find it pretty fun after drinking around the world :rotfl2:

awesome.

we ride it every time because i loved the original. DD6 hates the skunk smell but loves the ride. when i was younger, it was my favorite ride of all the parks but now its just okay.

i dislike the new figment dolls as well. disney screwed figment up but i still cling on for nostalgic reasons.

I LOVE FIGMENT!!!!!!! (see screen name)

Figment is what I love, not the ride. But I do know all the words to the story and song and say them every time we ride. If others are riding with us, I warn them that I sing.:rotfl2:

The reason I LOVE Figment is: Our first big family trip was to Disney when I was 12 (my parent's were broke growing up) and Figment is really the only thing I remember about the trip, b\c I LOVE PURPLE!!!! Always have and Figment is purple so naturally I fell in love. I went home with a stuffed Figment, Figment nightgown and a few other things, that I now wish I had kept them all. I had that Figment nightgown for YEARS.

Now we have to ride over and over again, just so that I can get my Figment fix when we go, again, it's not the ride, it's Figment that I love. He is just so CUTE!!!

since we never saw the original I have no attachment to it.. we like the ride that is now for what it is..my kids all loved it last year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter