Field Trip to IOA with 5th graders HELP!

wdw4us2

<font color=blue>Not only a DIS Vet, but a 33 year
Hi All! I usually spend my time at the parks of WDW and have not been to IOA. However, I got "roped" into chaperoning my daughter's 5th grade field trip to IOA on May 29th. We will be there from opening until approx. 6 p.m. I am told I will have about 5 students in my group. Although I am the adventurous type, my daughter and her friends are not.

Any advice you can offer as to what is a must see and what we should avoid would be greatly appreciated!:D

Lisa

Go to the right first (see Cat in the Am and work your way around from there)

Have a good time.

Thanks Notatourist. Other people have told me to head to Spiderman first since it has the longest lines.

Any other suggestions?

Lisa

By the way, security has been beefed up in IOA lately due to some rather rambunctious school groups and they way they've been treating the characters. Now don't get me wrong --- I certainly don't mean to imply that your group falls into this category (the fact that you're here on these boards shows how savvy you are! :)) --- but we would all do well to remind excited children and students to play nice and behave when interacting with the performers.

As for your question, I'd combine the two suggestions you've seen -- head for Spider-Man first and then head on over to Seuss Landing and work your way 'round from there, ending the day at Marvel.

P. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter