Fidelity?

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Has anyone used fidelity for purchasing their resale contact? If so, can you tell me any issues you may have had (hopefully none!) thanks!

We just closed on our contract that we bought through Fidelity a few weeks ago. Sharon was wonderful! She kept us updated frequently and everything went perfect. She warned us it may take longer since we has a foreign seller, but it was just as quick as most. We signed the contract Oct 30 and closed Dec 12. Points loaded and booked on Dec 22!

I have used them twice with no porblems. Though there were some post I read a few months back that said they were not responding very quickly.

But for me, they were great. The next time I go looking, they will be the first one on my list.

I am in the closing stage of a contract through Fidelity and have only good things to report. I will use them again when the time comes. Good luck!

I've been talking with Sharon lately and she seems ok.

I had previous issues with Shawn not presenting an offer that I was making bc she "didn't see" the email after we had been corresponding five or six times before. She also didn't see my email 3 days later following up. Then when I checked in a couple days later she said it sold to someone else for nearly what I was offering.

Fidelity has a business relationship with Disney.

We had delays and poor communication but that was a couple of years ago.

They charge a processing fee that other don't, many say it's a commission fee to Disney.

:earsboy: Bill

Fidelity has a business relationship with Disney.

We had delays and poor communication but that was a couple of years ago.

They charge a processing fee that other don't, many say it's a commission fee to Disney.

:earsboy: Bill

If Disney refuses the deal and takes it- does one lose the 195$ admin fee? I wouldnt think so but it says the fee is charged to all.

We used Fidelity. The first contract fell through but through no fault of the agency. Quickly found another contract and it went smoothly. We also dealt with Sharon.

I think the reason things were going so rocky for them several months ago is because they moved offices and they had a key agent leave and start her own business. Glad to hear things are back to normal.

I am using them right now. First I found a contract through Sharon that was bought back by Disney. Then I found one and are getting the contract signed etc with Shawn. I do think Sharon is a little more responsive but I find as long as you call Shawn she will do what I need. Just a little more probing. I would call vs email. Overall I would use them again. They are willing to look for the best deals and present any offer. I didnt get that feeling with other places.

If Disney refuses the deal and takes it- does one lose the 195$ admin fee? I wouldnt think so but it says the fee is charged to all.

We just put in an offer on a contract today and I asked that question, and I was told that you only pay the admin fee if the contract passes through ROFR and goes to closing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter